Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2016, 09:29 AM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:I have to say... THIS IS A LIE! We fought off the russians and gave afghan back to the afghan people. We fought of sadam and gave kuwait back tot he Kuwaities. We gave Iraq back to Iraq. We didn't even take the oil resources that we could have taken that is now being used to fund the largest terror group in history. We spend billions of dollars defending Saudi Arabia.

Those aren't acts of imperialism!

I'll make it really simple, there is a young girl in Iraq. She just woke up this morning. She is probably about 9-10 years old. her life now is as a sex slave. No matter how much she kicks no matter how much she screams she is going to be rapped, over and over and over again. As she is lying there feeling their hot breath on her skin, being violated in ways that she isn't even old enough to understand, what imperial sins are you going to accuse her of? Did she inspire bush? Was she in on the meetings with [BAD WORD REMOVED] Cheyne?

There's a woman in Saudi Arabia that wishes she could go to work without her fathers permission. She wishes that she could drive a car. Is she being punished because she worked at the state department?

There is a gay man in Qatar that is about to be thrown off of a building. Are you going to tell him that it's ok, he deserves it because he worked at the state department.

Trying to excuse these acts or worse, blame the US is frankly despicable and you should be ashamed of yourself sir.
First off... This type of discussion clearly triggers you and makes you discuss things emotionally. It's rather childish and actually quite pathetic on your part. Second, your rhetoric is a deflection, which is all you know. You have no argument, so you speak of violence that is happening over seas as though this is the rational for terrorism. Even through, right here in the USA there are girls that are raped and yes, actual sex slaves that are being forced into exploitation. You're a sorry little troll when you behave this way. You create a rhetoric for your self righteiousness which provides to validity to the disucssion. Fortunately, I have seen through your lies and your charade.

Now as for your first paragraph. What I said were not lies. Matter of fact, if you ever took a geo-politcal class at the University level, you'd know what I'm saying is accurate. You're attack that what I wrote are "LIES" is yet another childish reaction from a grown man that cannot control his own emotions. Get a grip on yourself before you post things, man.

Now, your defense that we have done some good for the Kuwaittes and the Afganis is so disingenuous that most people will hopefully see right through it. We helped Kuwait and Afghanistan in the 80s FOR OUR OWN SELF SERVING PURPOSES!!! LOL, your emotional responses and lack of objectivity make you fail to see that your two examples actually MAKE MY POINT!!!!

Anyways, I had to respond to this. This post is a rare gem by you jj, I hope you calm down and can begin to disucss this topic without lashing out like a child.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror - by The_Anchorman - 06-15-2016, 09:26 AM