Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror

Quote:Now I know not to take anything that Byron says seriously.  It's absolutely idiotic to call what a news program does is your proof that the whole event is fake.

You have the gall to say the events at Sandy Hook were fake and those parents didn't lose those kids.  You're trash.
Don't get emotional, Knight.  If you are turned off by a citizen asking questions, there are many countries where it is not allowed.  I suggest you might be more comfortable in one of those. 

If you are still reading and not packing your bags, I did not offer the news channel's deception as proof the whole event was fake.  It is but one small reason a person might be more suspicious.  If you're waiting for Tom Brokaw to announce that the event was "fake", it won't happen. 

There is also a lot of ambiguity as to what is meant by "fake".  I saw civilians carrying other civilians TOWARD the club.  This happened in an area cordoned off by police.  Was that a shot staged for the cameras?  If those sequences are staged, does that mean nobody was shot?  I dunno, but it doesn't look good if much of the footage we're shown is faked.   Why fake it?  What else about this is a deception?  There I go asking questions again. 

As for Sandy Hook, I suggest you read the book with an open mind before you decide what is trash. 

Messages In This Thread
50 Dead at Orlando Night Club The Pulse In Act Of Terror - by Byron LeftTown - 06-16-2016, 03:23 PM