Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS."

Quote:I think Obama's motives have been crystal clear since the day he took office.  His goal has been to fundamentally change this country, and to create one that better suits his vision.  He was raised in an environment that looked upon the United States as an imperialistic bully that needed to be brought down a notch.  He surrounded himself with people from a very early age who supported that narrative, and he studied others who were instrumental in the movements of the 1960s.  He has always tried to align with radicals.  He was raised by absentee parents, communist grandparents, and a communist father figure.  All you have to do is read Saul Alinski's Rules For Radicals to understand his motives.  That's his handbook.  The "great unifier" has been anything but that from almost the day he took office.  He has spent nearly 8 years creating issues that compartmentalize and split this country into factions.  Pick a topic.  He's always taken the position that would most polarize it.  Guns?  Check.  Race?  Check.  Economy?  Check.  National security?  Check.  Foreign policy?  Check.  Immigration?  You bet.  You can take pretty much any issue and if he gets involved, his sole intent is to create an adversarial role.  All to support his vision for what the country SHOULD be. 

Terrorist groups.  Nations that have sworn allegiance to destroying this country.  But it's not just other nations.  He has stoked racial tensions to the point where any progress that was made leading up to electing an African American president has been completely lost.  He has made statements that create a hostile environment toward all police.  The list goes on and on.

Ok, thanks. I will just add one point before addressing your quite above as, I don't want to copy a big wall of text if unnecessary. You said "I think Obama actually believes he gets it better than anyone else.  He's that arrogant.  At the end of the day, I don't think he actually does, and that he's making a lot of assumptions based on his personal experiences with the Muslim mindset. " I certainly get that is what you think. Is what you mean that Trump was trying to say “[Obama] doesn’t get it, or he (thinks he)my words gets it better than anybody understands,”? 

Regarding your comments above, I get that you are not a big fan of many of his policies, to put it lightly. But I think that also answers that when you talked about questioning his motives, you were again, questioning his policies and judgement, not implying that he was in any way dedicated to destroying America, as some have thought Trump was stating. 

<p class="bbc_left">Education is the cheap defense of nations. - Edmund Burke

<p class="bbc_left"> 

<p class="bbc_left">Or is it from Burke? I tried finding the source, and looked through some of his writings, no luck. Anybody with google-fu got a citation of the source?

Messages In This Thread
"Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS." - by FTLJagFan - 06-16-2016, 07:19 PM