Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...-for-isis/

Yes. I know it's from Breitbart and that will probably turn some people away from this, but Trump referenced this on both Twitter and Facebook yesterday. Do you think that there's any credibility to this story?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2016, 09:37 AM by The Drifter.)

Wouldn't surprise me considering Obama is one of them (ISIS)........

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2016, 09:41 AM by TJBender.)

Quote:Wouldn't surprise me considering Obama is one of them (ISIS)........
Aaaand you're still a total (edit).

Word filter missed one

Quote:Wouldn't surprise me considering Obama is one of them (ISIS)........

[Image: download.jpg]

;

;

Quote:Aaaand you're still a total (edit).

Word filter missed one

He refuses to define terror

He refuses to define our enemy

He refuses to use the term "Radical Islam"

Yep, he sure sounds like one of them

Now add something to the topic instead of insulting me........

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:He refuses to define terror

No, I'd rather insult your inability to contribute anything intelligent to the conversation. (Edit).

What a moronic thread. Yeah, sure sounds like he's on "their side"

"Our objective is clear: We will degrade and ultimately destroy [IS] through a comprehensive and sustained counterterrorism strategy.

I have made it clear that we will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are. That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq. This is a core principle of my presidency: if you threaten America, you will find no safe haven."

No one wants to hear that the US government is THAT corrupt.

in the 70s Minister Farrahkhan lambasted an US government that claimed others were corrupt. And condemned those for killing while being responsible for so much violence their own.

In the 80s Ron Paul urged Congress and warned everyone about the bubbles they were creating, (that all popped around 2008 causing the Great Recession)

by the 90s, it was too late. And for many of us who grew up as children in the 90s, that was about the best things would ever be for us.

Nevermind ISIS, ISIL, Al-Queda.

The biggest terrorist threat to OUR freedoms has been (and will continue to be--no matter who is elected) those who work in D.C.

There is no money is curing people, only in treatment and medicating.

There is no money is feeding the poor, but there is money to be made by giving aid to foreign nations and causing disturbances throughout the middle east.

There is no difference in left or right, Clinton, Trump, or Obama.

Ok, so Obama is a traitor that is helping Isis? Is that what trump is saying?

I've seen lib's panning this story in other forums. Its talking about arming rebel groups during the initial conflict with Assad. Judicial watch has been spear heading foia requests from this administration.

Its amazing that in our current political climate trump will get more flack for retweeting a story that is true than Obama/clintonwill get for arming the rebel groups that formed iris.

When you post nothing but news for yahoos and you are too "slow" to see it for what it is - what's left but insults?

I'm sure you're used to it.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I've seen lib's panning this story in other forums. Its talking about arming rebel groups during the initial conflict with Assad. Judicial watch has been spear heading foia requests from this administration.

Its amazing that in our current political climate trump will get more flack for retweeting a story that is true than Obama/clintonwill get for arming the rebel groups that formed iris.
We've been arming our enemies forever. Ever heard of the Mujahedeen? Iran? Saddam Hussein? The Soviet Union? Osama bin Laden?

Giving weapons to those who will later use them against us is a byproduct of our flawed "enemy of my enemy" foreign policy, and it extends far beyond Obama to politicians and generals all over the ideological spectrum. Stop cherry picking.

Dangit Drifter, you took everyone off topic on the real issue.

Yes, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are compromised politicians who almost assuredly are bought and controlled by foreign interests. However, until the MSM starts to acknowledge these obvious connections, normal Americans will remain oblivious to these facts.

20% of Hillary Clinton's campaign donations are from the House of Saud. Why is that not a headline story rampaging across every media outlet? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYY? One of you liberals tell me why.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13...nce-claims

Quote:20% of Hillary Clinton's campaign donations are from the House of Saud. Why is that not a headline story rampaging across every media outlet? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYY?
Because Queen Hillary the First was coronated a long time ago, and the media isn't about to let a simple fact like that get in the way of their plans.

(I'm about as liberal as Rand Paul is these days, but I bit anyway)

Quote:We've been arming our enemies forever. Ever heard of the Mujahedeen? Iran? Saddam Hussein? The Soviet Union? Osama bin Laden?

Giving weapons to those who will later use them against us is a byproduct of our flawed "enemy of my enemy" foreign policy, and it extends far beyond Obama to politicians and generals all over the ideological spectrum. Stop cherry picking.

I'm not cherry picking anything. In just pointing out the facts.

Quote:I'm not cherry picking anything. In just pointing out the facts.
Pointing out only the facts convenient to your argument is called "cherry picking".

Quote:When you post nothing but news for yahoos and you are too "slow" to see it for what it is - what's left but insults?

I'm sure you're used to it.

Republicans and conservatives were urging Obama to arm the Syrian rebels.

A simple Google search would do trump and his trumpettes well

Quote:Pointing out only the facts convenient to your argument is called "cherry picking".

Jj has different definitions for several common words.

Cherry picking, imperialism, these are words that are defined differently in his world in order to protect his confirmation bias.

Quote:Republicans and conservatives were urging Obama to arm the Syrian rebels.

A simple Google search would do trump and his trumpettes well

As well as Democrats and progressives.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/senators-vote...ainst-isis

Who voted against?

1. Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.)
  2. Sen. Mark Begich (D-Alaska)
  3. Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio)
  4. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)
  5. Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.)
  6. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W. Va.)
  7. Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)
  8. Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.)
  9. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)
  10. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.)
  11. Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.)
  12. Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.)
  13. <span>Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho)</span>
  14. <span>Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)</span>
  15. <span>Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.)</span>
  16. <span>Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.)</span>
  17. <span>Sen. MIke Lee (R-Utah)</span>
  18. <span>Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.)</span>
  19. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
  20. <span>Sen. James Risch (R-Idaho)</span>
  21. <span>Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.)</span>
  22. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)

So according to your boy, trump, these guys are all traitors?