Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS."

Quote:Ok, thanks. I will just add one point before addressing your quite above as, I don't want to copy a big wall of text if unnecessary. You said "I think Obama actually believes he gets it better than anyone else.  He's that arrogant.  At the end of the day, I don't think he actually does, and that he's making a lot of assumptions based on his personal experiences with the Muslim mindset. " I certainly get that is what you think. Is what you mean that Trump was trying to say “[Obama] doesn’t get it, or he (thinks he)my words gets it better than anybody understands,”? 

Regarding your comments above, I get that you are not a big fan of many of his policies, to put it lightly. But I think that also answers that when you talked about questioning his motives, you were again, questioning his policies and judgement, not implying that he was in any way dedicated to destroying America, as some have thought Trump was stating. 
First off, I honestly don't care what Trump was saying.  I was expressing my opinion. 

My questioning Obama's motives is tied directly to his policies and judgment.  Read "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinski.  It's not a difficult or very long read.  Once you've done so, you'll understand completely where the community organizer is coming from.  The common themes will seem all too familiar with the world today.

His motives are infused in every policy decision he makes, whether it's Obamacare, immigration, gay marriage, or any host of issues that he's passionate about.  In each instance, the ultimate goal of his policies is to de-Americanize America.  Hence the global apology tour, or the repeated assaults on law enforcement (the police acted stupidly), or the dismantling of the military in a way that may destroy it for good.  Pick an issue that the hippies were protesting in the 1960s, and he is the fulfillment of their dreams int he 2000's.  Obama came in claiming to be a unifying force, but if you listen to his rhetoric, the community organizer in him can't help but through the inflammatory stuff out there to divide people.  It's far easier to fulfill his radical views by turning people against each other than it is to have them working together. 

Obama envisions himself to be this global ruler, probably reigning over the UN as some sort of Earth Ruler.  The presidency, at least in his head, is somewhat beneath his "gifts."  People have been telling him how brilliant he is for his entire life, so he's believing the press.  However, I tend to think he's about as smart as your average garbage man, tow truck driver, street sweeper, etc..  He simply had the gift of being good at reading the words other people write and put on his teleprompter.  You want to see the "genius" turn into a quivering pile of goo?  Turn the teleprompter off and watch what happens. 

I think Obama has surrounded himself with those who share radical ideologies, and has done so his entire life starting with his parents, his communist grand parents, his communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, his closest advisor, Iranian born Valerie Jarrett, and 1960's radicals and domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.  The list goes on and on.  You merge his upbringing in a very Muslim environment with his exposure to radicals throughout his life, and you get someone who doesn't see the world through the same prism as most Americans do.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Messages In This Thread
"Hillary Clinton Received Secret Memo Stating Obama Admin ‘Support’ for ISIS." - by FBT - 06-20-2016, 05:24 PM