Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jordy Nelson will likely be on a "snap count" Sunday

Quote:I am actually most concerned with what Jared Cook and Eddie Lacy will do to us in the passing game. This team does not have a good history under Bradley of stopping tight ends. And I think the Bengals exposed a major weakness in the defense with those screen passes up the middle. The middle of the field was wide open.

I agree with on Cook, I think he's going to have a good season playing with A-Rod. I'm not concerned about Lacy, Roy Miller's impact in the middle of our D-line is significant, I think the Jags will be a top 10 unit against the run again this year, Myles Jack and (a disciplined) Telvin Smith should help the pass coverage over the middle of the field

Messages In This Thread
Jordy Nelson will likely be on a "snap count" Sunday - by jagforlife85 - 09-07-2016, 10:05 AM