Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags finalizing a trade sending Julius Thomas for Albert

Quote:As much as i liked it when we brought in JT, i just dont think he is really the type of TE we need.  I think we need a better TE in the short area passing game where as to JT strength is hitting the seam down the middle or having him out wide on a go route.  Our WR our the deep threats and would be nice to add a better TE that can work the sticks on shorter passes imo
I can agree to this but I was curious to see how he'd have performed this year in a different offense and with (hopefully) a better QB play.

Just like I felt we could have given one more year to Beachum as we have other glaring weaknesses on the Oline to address first. 

But I'm open to watch Albert here of course, I have nothing against the guy.

Again, I'm no PFF fan but it seems we'll get similar production as Beachum was the 63rd rater tackle in the league last season and Albert 65th. 

Here's hoping for Zeitler or Warford and all the help we can get on the line.

Messages In This Thread
Jags finalizing a trade sending Julius Thomas for Albert - by irontrooper83 - 02-19-2017, 06:09 PM