Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags finalizing a trade sending Julius Thomas for Albert

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 02:27 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Toms new sheriff here.

New fans like you. Don't know how he.

Operates.

so maybe. Listen to old fans like me. Who knows tom.

This deal was done not for money. But to send a point. to Arob

and Hurns. Jobs not safe,

One bit.

Sullivan was sent to the dog. House. Beachum. Odrick . Thomas all sent packing by tom.

its his house now. So he decides on the recipe.

Not about money. or a bank. here.

maybe read up on. Tom Coughlin. So you know more.

You new fans , need to learn alot. bout NFL in past.

And I would agree and wouldnt doubt that as well.

He could very well have his hand in the cookie jar. Because ordered by khan to do that.

We will never have any clue. How much influence tom has over everything.

I would guess. Basically everything. And at a moments notice. Change stuff.

It could go something along the lines of this.

Dave whatever moves you want to make. Along with your in depth reasoning for that move.

You have to put on my desk and I must appove it or I can veto it and it is a done deal.

It would not shock me if this is how it is. Same with Doug and his ideas.

Caldwell has shown nothing as far as wins. So has no leg to stand on. Tom has won superbowls.

So yes, would make a ton of sense to be honest.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Messages In This Thread
Jags finalizing a trade sending Julius Thomas for Albert - by Teal Time Radio - 02-21-2017, 02:25 AM