Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
UPS Fires 250 Workers For Participating In Protest

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 02:56 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hahahaha. You really are a what most say. I just didnt realize till recently.

The job isnt a match for me? Then you say how high unemployment is so high in Jersey, yet this isnt a good match. I'm starting to get it. What is it? Too far? Mom wont let you go past the stop sign on the street? 

You bolded those 2 things in the post you quoted as if they were the same thing? And you accuse others of being too "stupid"? You're the only one that made veiled physical threats in this thread. Me commenting about not being afraid of them and reasoning why is nothing even close to the same thing. 

As for the other, not even worth a response. You're pretty much every insult you dish out to other people. 

Messages In This Thread
UPS Fires 250 Workers For Participating In Protest - by Guest - 04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
UPS Fires 250 Workers For Participating In Protest - by The Mad Dog - 04-09-2014, 02:55 PM