Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Premier League Thread round 2***

(07-05-2017, 05:49 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 05:46 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I would hate if he went to Manure. I would also wonder why Romelu would want to go back to mourinho when he didnt give him a shot and sold him during his tenure at Chelsea. I understand that he will get alot more of a shot to play since the reds have no body up front. ButĀ At the same time chelsea are in the same position with costa leaving and michy possibly being loaned out. Not just because im a homer for chelsea, but i would rather play for them because of the pieces that are in place around him. Plus he has like 4 Belgian buddies on the team as well.

I don't think it was specifically Mourinho didn't like him, it was more that he didn't fit with the style of play they had.. Manchester United play a more direct game and Lukaku would fit in well there.. I don't care where he goes but it will be interesting to find out.

I guessi could see that. Where ever he ends up it will be a huge transfer that is for sure. personally i think Morata would fit chelsea a bit better. He has a lot more of a speed attack that would fit their counter attack method well. but i think Lukaku has the ability to do the same he just didnt have the pieces around him at everton to play that style. He did great for what he had. I have read on alot of places where people criticize him because he didnt have huge games against top tier teams in the league. But i would think it would be a little more difficult if you are not playing on one of the top tier teams aswell. I would argue costa may have looked like [BLEEP] if they had switch places. Costa benefited alot from pedro, hazard, and even Cesc feeding him excellent passes in front of goal. The one thing diego may have doneĀ better at this point is moving without the ball in open space. I would think that is something Romelu will need to work on but i think he can get there. I hope he rocks a blue kit again.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-09-2017, 09:12 AM
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-09-2017, 09:16 PM
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-11-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: ***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by JagsorDie - 07-05-2017, 06:10 PM