Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Premier League Thread round 2***

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017, 02:34 PM by DarloJAG84.)

(07-14-2017, 01:11 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:50 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I think United challenge for the league title this season.

Looks like Zlatan will be back in red, come October too..

Im sure they will. I dont think Lukaku is half the striker Zlatan, so if they could't pull it of with him as there front man i still think they will struggle. i think they will certainly be in the top 5 but i don't know about them getting the cup. I have a special sort of a hate for jose especially after this transfer window. The type of hatred that only comes from actually liking someone alot at some point only to have them flip into a nemesis of sorts. him hoding up the three finger on the pitch when taunting fans and then seemingly hijacking a guy from my team which he let go off my team in the first place. I hope nothing but the worst for him and the entire MANURE club.

Wow, really? I don't think he was in the wrong to let Lukaku go from Chelsea.. he was young, raw and didn't fit in with the setup. I think Everton offered more money than he was worth at the time so Chelsea would have been stupid to not let him go. Same with Mata.. he didn't fit in at Chelsea, but he suits Manchester United's play, their vision and their style, like Lukaku will. Lukaku is now a different player to who he was when he was at Chelsea and as they say 'never go back'. I wouldn't say he hijacked him either... if reports are to be believed, he wanted Lukaku this time last year and Chelsea didn't show any interest.. if Diego Costa wasn't such a liability, they wouldn't even be looking at Lukaku anyway.. I think Lukaku and Zlatan are 2 totally different types of players. Much like Ronaldo & Messi. They cannot be compared. I think Lukaku & Zlatan would be excellent together, Zlatan as the target man feeding passes to Lukaku, with Mkhitarian, Mata & Carrick behind.. so playing 3 in midfield and 2 fullbacks with 3 central defenders. If United can get 3-4 more players in, I'll be banking on them for the tleague title.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Messages In This Thread
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-09-2017, 09:12 AM
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-09-2017, 09:16 PM
***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by Guest - 05-11-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: ***Official Premier League Thread round 2*** - by DarloJAG84 - 07-14-2017, 02:32 PM