Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Troy Aikman & Drew Bree's On Johnny Manziel

Hall of Fame Quarterback on Johnny Manziel (Sporting News):

"I got a chance to see his game against Alabama from start to finish and I was really impressed with a lot of the throws that he made. There's no doubt in my mind that with his playmaking ability, he was doing it last year as a freshman against good competition, I would anticipate that he will be drafted relatively high. Whether or not he'll be a first-round pick, I don't know, but I think he'll be successful when he gets his opportunity. I think he's coming into the league at the right time when people are more open-minded about quarterbacks that can really run with the football."

New Orleans Quarterback Drew Brees

Fox sports.com

When asked if Manziel could be a starter at the NFL level, Bree's told fox sports.com, "Yeah, absolutely. He is a heck of a player. He's fun to watch. He makes all kinds of plays. He's got all the playmaking ability to be a great player. There are guys like Manziel in this league. Russell Wilson and his ability to run the football and extend plays outside the pocket and throw the ball down the field. Intermediate routes. I mean he can do it all."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Troy Aikman & Drew Bree's On Johnny Manziel - by burt1jason - 11-15-2013, 01:11 AM