Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
J.J. Watt out for season with tibial plateau fracture

(10-09-2017, 10:20 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 09:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There's an ambulance waiting for him in the tunnel. Not a good sign.

It was right outside the x-ray room, where J.J. Watt was carted directly from the medical tent. Seeing him on crutches after repeatedly trying to put weight on his leg was awful.

(10-09-2017, 08:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I did watch the game schmohock, and I actually post my thoughts during the game and not after. Most people were speculating ACL after it happened. Try to keep up.

Right, and then Michele Tafoya reported it is a tibial plateau fracture. Now who is the one not keeping up?

The entire point of the in-game threads are for fans to interact DURING the game, not come in after and quote response 10 different people. The INITIAL injury appeared to be ACL related due to the non-contact nature of it. Of course we know the facts AFTER the game.

Again, try to keep up. Try participating in an actual thread while a game is going on and it all might start to make more sense to you.

I.e, you can't respond to "That was a terrible pass" with "What are you talking about? His QB rating was great for this game".

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: JJ Watt - Out for the Year - Broken Tibula - by StroudCrowd1 - 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM