Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 7 Walter Football Mock Draft Oct. 18th

(10-18-2017, 10:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:09 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Assuming we sign a QB (Garoppolo, Cousins, etc) I would probably draft like this:

1) Orlando Brown OT - Been a big fan of his for a while. MASSIVE and good run blocker, put him at RT and you got your bookend tackles.

2) Mike Gesicki TE - would give us a long needed weapon at TE. Former basketball player with the size to be an everydown TE.

3) Best available QB - Time to invest more in the QB spot. Would develop behind the FA signed.

What if we dont sign a QB?

I like Brown a lot too but I just feel Cann is the weakest link and Nelson is a huge guy and beast in the run game as well.  Not to mention I would rather Fournette see some more holes on the interior.  Would love the Brown pick though I just want a dominant guard.
I like this draft class. Gesicki is definitely a weapon at tight end. Either Brown or Nelson would be solid 1st rounders. Parnell has been playing well, but he's not a youngster and it helps to have quality depth at tackle. The toughest decision will be whether to spend a ton on one of those top free agents or get the q.b. in the draft. I really think if the Jags sign a tight end like Gesicki and continue to improve the offensive line, a rookie like Rudolph or Mayfield could be successful right away. Both those guys are accurate passers, something sorely missing around here for a long time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 7 Walter Football Mock Draft Oct. 18th - by jaglou53 - 10-19-2017, 09:43 PM