Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15

Ok, I'm not here looking for an argument or anything.. I just want to know other peoples rationale.

Over here in the UK we don't have the same laws regarding firearms, so please excuse my ignorance.

I've seen people saying "having access to firearms doesn't make people commit murder" - Although I hear that and I understand that, surely the laws over there make it easier to commit murder with a firearm because they're more easily accessible? Now I know that the registered and legal firearms aren't necessarily the ones you have to look out for, but those with the serial numbers removed would have been registered at some point?

I mean, sure.. people with any kind of motive can kill. We've seen people using vehicles to commit murder over the last few years.. here in the UK we have more stabbings and strangulations over any other murder.

Is it a case that murders happen frequently, but shootings are the most high profile so that's why us "outsiders" feel as though you guys get a higher percentage of murder from firearms than any other?..

Oh and an opinion on the gang comment, regardless of whether you've "signed up for it" or not, murder is murder.. being in a gang and it "coming with the territory" is not a viable justification for anyone apart from those gang members, right?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15 - by FBT - 02-06-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15 - by Kane - 02-09-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15 - by DarloJAG84 - 02-14-2018, 07:48 PM