Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
US Born Citizen kills 4 with AR-15

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 05:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

US born citizen kills 4 with AR-15.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.3787623

[Image: melcroft31n-2-web.jpg]

[Image: FayetteShootingVictims_1517250865890_106...40_360.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jealous Nut Job, that's all he was
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

With an access to guns...excellent...

(02-05-2018, 07:07 PM)lastonealive Wrote: With an access to guns...excellent...
While a horribly sad story are we going to pretend this guy wouldn't commit this crime if we had better gun laws?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(02-05-2018, 07:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
While a horribly sad story are we going to pretend this guy wouldn't commit this crime if we had better gun laws?

Shhhhh, he's equivocating.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-05-2018, 07:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

Well yes. We have been through this a million times.

Bear in mind gun laws dont stop all crimes. Which is what you guys always try and twist it too. Killing with an AR15 is much easier than any other method however.

(02-05-2018, 08:47 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 07:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote: While a horribly sad story are we going to pretend this guy wouldn't commit this crime if we had better gun laws?

Well yes. We have been through this a million times.

Bear in mind gun laws dont stop all crimes. Which is what you guys always try and twist it too. Killing with an AR15 is much easier than any other method however.

Not really.  I could have probably taken 4 lives just as easily with any one of the hand guns that I own... or one of my shotguns...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-05-2018, 05:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: US born citizen kills 4 with AR-15.  

Something about this whole story doesn't add up.  Why are people going to a car wash at 3:00 in the morning?  After being at a bar?  That's not normal behavior.  Also, how did the suspect know that these people would be going to the car wash... at 3:00 in the morning... after being at a bar?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(02-05-2018, 08:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 08:47 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Well yes. We have been through this a million times.

Not really.  I could have probably taken 4 lives just as easily with any one of the hand guns that I own... or one of my shotguns...

Not a knife?

(02-05-2018, 09:14 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 08:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Not really.  I could have probably taken 4 lives just as easily with any one of the hand guns that I own... or one of my shotguns...

Not a knife?

I could kill you with a Klondike Bar.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-05-2018, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 09:14 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Not a knife?

I could kill you with a Klondike Bar.

As long as you don't eat it. May put your premiums up further.

(02-05-2018, 10:03 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 10:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I could kill you with a Klondike Bar.

As long as you don't eat it. May put your premiums up further.

The exercise is good for me.

(02-05-2018, 08:47 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 07:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote: While a horribly sad story are we going to pretend this guy wouldn't commit this crime if we had better gun laws?

Killing with an AR15 is much easier than any other method however.

LOL.  You never actually fired a gun, have you?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-05-2018, 09:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 05:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: US born citizen kills 4 with AR-15.  

Something about this whole story doesn't add up.  Why are people going to a car wash at 3:00 in the morning?  After being at a bar?  That's not normal behavior.  Also, how did the suspect know that these people would be going to the car wash... at 3:00 in the morning... after being at a bar?

I suspect there was something typically available for purchase in the late evening/early morning hours at that particular car wash.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-06-2018, 12:26 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 09:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Something about this whole story doesn't add up.  Why are people going to a car wash at 3:00 in the morning?  After being at a bar?  That's not normal behavior.  Also, how did the suspect know that these people would be going to the car wash... at 3:00 in the morning... after being at a bar?

I suspect there was something typically available for purchase in the late evening/early morning hours at that particular car wash.

Yep, more government making things dangerous for the People.

Small town losers.

By the way, the guys in Afghanistan that went into a hospital dressed as doctors? They carried assault rifles but used a knife. Just walked from room to room opening bellies with the knife. One after another, dozens and dozens.

In that situation, in a modern American hospital I bet you could kill at least 10 people before anyone even realized what was happening.

Crazy people are gonna crazy.

(02-06-2018, 12:19 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 08:47 PM)lastonealive Wrote:  Killing with an AR15 is much easier than any other method however.

LOL.  You never actually fired a gun, have you?

It hurts his lady bits even thinking about it.

Bottom line here is that this guy was a crazy ex boyfriend who used an AR-15, but he could have used any other type of firearm to do the same kind of damage. And yes, he could have used a knife to do the same thing. Naturally, it's instinctual for those on the left to pounce on any shooting involving more than 2 people using an assault style weapon to howl for more gun control. They're like Pavlov's dogs. Of course, they completely ignore massive gun violence in liberal meccas with the most intrusive gun laws in the country like Chicago. I guess it's okay there.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

After the bar closes its food liquor or drugs before mating
So there is no food or liquor at the car wash
So the bills were fake or the stash was comet
Thus we have a drug deal gone wild
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(02-06-2018, 12:23 PM)FBT Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 12:19 AM)Sneakers Wrote: LOL.  You never actually fired a gun, have you?

It hurts his lady bits even thinking about it.

Bottom line here is that this guy was a crazy ex boyfriend who used an AR-15, but he could have used any other type of firearm to do the same kind of damage.  And yes, he could have used a knife to do the same thing.  Naturally, it's instinctual for those on the left to pounce on any shooting involving more than 2 people using an assault style weapon to howl for more gun control.  They're like Pavlov's dogs.  Of course, they completely ignore massive gun violence in liberal meccas with the most intrusive gun laws in the country like Chicago.  I guess it's okay there.

Pretty much spot on.

Regarding the part in bold, I cringe when I hear (or read) "assault style weapon".  In my opinion, EVERY firearm could be considered an "assault style weapon" depending on the intended use.  Caliber, stock style, accessories, etc. does not make a firearm an "assault weapon".

Though I never have, I could use my personal AR-15 for deer hunting, especially with how small the deer are here in Florida and the typical shooting distance.  Instead though, I use my AR-15 more for target shooting.

Getting back to the topic though, as I stated before I could have done the same thing that this wacko did with pretty much any firearm in my collection minus my pellet gun.

Exactly, extremely worrying. Which is why homicide rates in tge us are so high compared to over developed nations.

Here it isnt a right /left thing its a common sense thing