Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Final NFL QB Rankings by PFF Player Grades, 2017

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 04:27 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

Actually, I don't think the Time to Throw stat tells you much of anything on its own. It's a measure of time from snap of the ball to when it leaves the QBs fingers. It doesn't necessarily mean he was forced to throw at that point. There are many reasons for why a QB throws the ball when he does, pressure is only one of those reasons. Some might look at a low Time to Throw number and assume an O-line wasn't protecting well. You could also say that the QB makes quicker reads and decisions with a low Time to Throw stat, or you could say he either doesn't let plays develop long enough or maybe they don't call plays that take longer to develop on average. Again, I don't think I'd read too much into that number by itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final NFL QB Rankings by PFF Player Grades, 2017 - by Jaguarmeister - 02-10-2018, 04:25 PM