Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What will DJ Hayden bring to the Jaguars?

(04-01-2018, 08:41 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 07:51 AM)JackCity Wrote: What have we seen to suggest he will be even better in the slot than Colvin was? Considering he barely played there for the lions.  

For the most part I do try and find positives about every FA signing and draft pick but this is one I am very skeptical on. If he was signed as depth I'd be fine with him.

He'll be fine. Don Carey says DJ is good, so I'll take that.
Well he's hardly going to say he's bad now is he.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
navyjagfan - by navyjagfan - 03-19-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: What will DJ Hayden bring to the Jaguars? - by JackCity - 04-01-2018, 08:44 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 12-05-2018, 07:56 AM