Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Your All-Time Team

Since 1995 I have been watching the NFL and have rarely missed any games so I'll keep my selections from that starting year through today's time. I'll have two RB's, two TE's and three WR's on offense though.

QB: Aaron Rodgers - The best pure QB with the most well rounded game I've ever seen play. Watching old highlights of Roger Staubach makes me think Aaron Rodgers is basically a modern version of him with just a better overall arm. Green Bay's front office has failed building a better team around him though.
RB1: LaDanian Tomlinson - He was the greatest RB I've ever seen growing up. The ultimate dual weapon out of the backfield.
RB2: Marshall Faulk - Another great dual threat. From 1999 - 2001 he was an absolute terror on the field.
FB: Lorenzo Neal - He was a monster lead blocker no matter where he played.
WR1: Randy Moss - Just a [BLEEP] phenom for a long time in the NFL. Just wish he would have let go some of that ego and pride he had.
WR2: Antonio Brown - Since 2013 I don't think there's been a better WR in the NFL. Some may say that title belongs to Julio Jones but I strongly disagree. Brown plays in the elements and has produced more in the red zone.
WR3: Larry Fitzgerald - Sure handed. Solid route runner. Ultimate team player. Can't go wrong with Fitzgerald on your roster.
TE1: Tony Gonzalez - Too easy.
TE2: Rob Gronkowski - Again, just too easy.
LT: Tony Boselli - Too easy.
LG: Will Shields - Too easy.
C: Kevin Mawae - Dominated forever.
RG: Steve Hutchinson - Too easy.
RT: Jonathan Ogden - Why not?

RE: Julius Peppers - Just always been a handful off the edge. Doesn't seem like he's slowing down much even at the age of 37.
DT1: John Randle - Freak of nature. Non stop motor.
DT2: Aaron Donald - MONSTER.
LE: Jared Allen - He was always fun to watch. Another dominate player that ate QB's up for a good seven year stretch before age and injuries caught up to him.
OLB: Derrick Brooks - He was EVERYWHERE on the football field.
ILB: Ray Lewis - Too easy. The greatest linebacker of any generation. Period. He could play in any era and not miss a beat.
OLB: Junior Seau - Always around the football.
CB1: Derrell Revis - Well rounded in his prime.
CB2: Champ Bailey - Solid cover man for years.
SS: Troy Polamalu - Too easy. Well rounded. Could crush your spirit in the backfield or steal the life out of the crowd with a game changing interception.
FS: Ed Reed - Too easy. Playmaker on defense and special teams.

K: Adam Vinatieri - Clutch.
P: Shane Lechler - Dude has a mortar for a leg. Crazy.
KR: Josh Cribbs - Amazing ability.
PR: Devin Hester - Made it look too easy.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
Your All-Time Team - by JagJohn - 05-21-2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by RicoTx - 05-21-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by jagibelieve - 05-21-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by JagJohn - 05-21-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by brianmsbc - 05-21-2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by TheBmanCometh - 05-21-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by Jags02 - 05-22-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by RicoTx - 05-22-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by Dimson - 05-22-2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by Caldrac - 05-22-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: Your All-Time Team - by B2hibry - 05-26-2018, 12:16 PM