Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Make America Brain Damaged Again

(07-03-2018, 10:50 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 10:24 AM)Kotite Wrote: So basically what you are all saying is you want chemicals that have been previously banned sprayed all over what you eat. Got it. Serve yourself a huge plate, then make your kids eat twice as much.

It is so on the up and up, Dow gave a million dollars to get them to overturn the ban. It must be exhausting ignoring facts. Follow the money, unless it tells you something you don't like. Then ignore it and make a Hillary or fake news comment.

I guess the fact 61% of his staff has turned over in 600 days (a record) is also fake news. As are the indictments and 5 people tied to the administration who have plead guilty. All fake news. Also..  North Korea is nuke free. Our deficit is NOT getting worse either. As much as you guys swallow, you might consider prostitution as a side gig.

I don't really have a preference for one side or the other(actually I'm just going say that because you seem to get hyper defensive to the point of insulting people if someone points out anything that contradicts or challenges your opinion or stance) but i really don't understand the need for this much sarcasm or anger towards people who answered the question you presented.

We know a fraction of the real facts about half the things you guys argue about and yet i watch this section throw fits at each other on a regular basis as if we have all the information. TBH its just entertaining to read during the offseason. But there comes a certain point where everyone begins to look foolish.

The peaceful party is the quickest to hurl insults and call names it seems.

Messages In This Thread
Make America Brain Damaged Again - by Kotite - 07-03-2018, 07:17 AM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by Kotite - 07-03-2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by B2hibry - 07-03-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by Kotite - 07-03-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by UCF Knight - 07-03-2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by B2hibry - 07-03-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by jj82284 - 07-04-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Make America Brain Damaged Again - by FBT - 07-09-2018, 10:33 AM