Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest)

(09-21-2018, 12:08 AM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote: Starting to wonder if this city deserves a team. Every non jags game I have been too has always been packed. Jags are undefeated and knocked off the goat and have a division opponent and can’t sell tickets. I’d rather sweat a little and get a tan then be in city where it’s 30-40 degrees outside. I’m a college kid waiting tables and I saved enough to fly 4,000 miles round trip, hotel and food for a week and bough lower level tickets to the last game. 50 degrees where I live right now and I sat in that heat from noon until dark. I couldn’t have been happier watching those touchdowns in person. I got autographs from Fred Taylor in the parking lot and 8 other players. I got to spend all day surrounded by jags fans. Don’t wanna pay for pizza? Eat before the game, I’m not gonna let beer price ruin my game day experience. Drink before the game if you need a beer so damn bad. I’d rather be active and enjoy seeing the whole game then drinking beer at home and watching a fraction of the field. If anything ever happened to the jags I guess some of you can keep your same routine because your only option to watch football will be via a different team on tv. My opinion and just that, I don’t think you can be a fan of a team if you have the ability to go to games and choose not to because your couch is comfy. It’s like being in a relationship but not wanting to spend time with the person. You just kinda wanna watch the from afar with no responsibility. I know people are the way they are and my rant don’t mean squat. But this city isn’t supporting its team if we end up not selling out a game this important. Making idiots like chris carter look reaaaal smart.

My dad took me to my first game as a child in 1998. He’s a penny pinching fool but I’m glad he did. Best memory I have and started a life long passion of watching the sport and this team. Glad we didn’t eat cheap food and sit on a couch
Be quiet Cry-Baby and until you become a season ticket holder on a regular basis like me then I don't want to hear from you about my City.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by FBT - 09-20-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by FBT - 09-21-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Jags - Titans (lacking fan interest) - by leopold332002 - 09-21-2018, 06:11 AM