Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I support Doug Marrone as our Head coach

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 07:13 PM by jaguarmvp.)

I have seen some disturbing messages in several threads about how Marrone sucks.  Just mind boggling.  This is the same coach who morphed the losing Jaguar organization to Super Bowl contenders.  He has not been perfect and you could even question the logic in a couple of games but this team is still legit contenders.  Division games are always the toughest because opponents know each other so well.  The Titans are our daddy's like the Giants are the Patriots.  This team is still 2-1 and has a shot to bounce back next week. 

While I do blame the coaching today for abandoning the running game and taking very few shots downfield there are things you cannot blame on coaches. The fake punt was also really a bad decision.

Things that cannot be blamed on coaches:

-Jackson gets flagged for roughing the passer on a 3rd and long.  This gives the titans there first points

-Bad Blake showed up today.  He was missing easy 3rd down backbreaking passes.  Last week he was on the money but today he threw like he drank a Fifth of Henne before the game.

-Cole was making ridiculous Beckham like catches last week.  This week he had butter fingers.  3 key drops maybe more.

-Pass protection was terrible.  Reed should be flat out cut after this game.

-After making the right call to punt late in the game the defense was too gassed to make a stop from the offense going 3 and out most of the day.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
I support Doug Marrone as our Head coach - by jaguarmvp - 09-23-2018, 07:10 PM