Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antifa harasses Tucker Carlsons family outside his home

(11-14-2018, 02:43 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 01:27 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Right-wingers sure seem to like to use women, usually women of color, when they are trying to instill fear among the right-wing masses.

I'm no Dr. Phil, but it seems like ...

I raise your race card with the new an improved mysoginistic race card! Left-wingers sure are nifty in their buzz worthy ignorance. You should get this to CNN ASAP, as they're running out of fresh Trump bashing content.

In other words - you don't know.

I guess I'll have to go to Sean or Tucker or Laura for an answer. You know, those level-header seekers of the truth who would never cast aspersions on those who are different than they are.

And who could ever run out of Trump bashing content? He tells a lie a day or some some buffoonish act. It's endless! Even Melania is getting into the act.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa harasses Tucker Carlsons family outside his home - by Adam2012 - 11-14-2018, 04:14 PM