Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antifa harasses Tucker Carlsons family outside his home

After "winning" the midterms, this still goes on with the left. This is disgusting.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jobs
Not
Mobs

Good way to get someone killed.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The left twist and contort logic to associate Trump with white nationalism, but when their own participate in outright threats of violence against children (Carlson has four children in that house), they remain quiet.

Hypocrisy, thy name is DNC.

(11-08-2018, 07:51 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: After "winning" the midterms, this still goes on with the left. This is disgusting.

Agreed. Unless they live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., protesting in front of someone's house is across the line.

Ah yes - our daily dose of self-righteousness.

I thought that was Drifter's job.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-08-2018, 09:37 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Ah yes - our daily dose of self-righteousness.

Will you condemn this act by antifa?

(11-08-2018, 09:37 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: Ah yes - our daily dose of self-righteousness.

What is wrong with you? You need to be medicated.

(11-08-2018, 09:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Will you condemn this act by antifa?

lol ... like you're really concerned for dear old Tucker and his family. You love this stuff. You can use it to try and convince others that Nationalists are really the good guys.

Antifa are a bunch of thugs and crazies.

Will you condemn the marchers at Charlottesville - or were there good people on both sides?

You (or your boy Drifter) going to play this little game every time there is violence? You'll be very busy.

Will you condemn the shooter in Pittsburgh? What about the Florida pipe-bomber? This could go on all day. Stroud and others spend all day looking for something to post to say - "see, my guy might be a scum-bag, but those other guys ..."
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-08-2018, 09:54 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Will you condemn this act by antifa?

lol ... like you're really concerned for dear old Tucker and his family. You love this stuff. You can use it to try and convince others that Nationalists are really the good guys.

Will you condemn the marchers at Charlottesville - or were there good people on both sides?

You (or your boy Drifter) going to play this little game every time there is violence? You'll be very busy.

Will you condemn the shooter in Pittsburgh? What about the Florida pipe-bomber? This could go on all day. Stroud and others spend all day looking for something to post to say - "see, my guy might be a scum-bag, but those other guys ..."

Will I condemn white nationalism? You bet. 
Will I condemn the shooter in Pittsburgh and the Florida pipe-bomber who acted alone and without endorsement from any political group. Absolutely.

Will you condemn antifa for this act?

(11-08-2018, 10:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:54 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: lol ... like you're really concerned for dear old Tucker and his family. You love this stuff. You can use it to try and convince others that Nationalists are really the good guys.

Will I condemn white nationalism? You bet. 
Will I condemn the shooter in Pittsburgh and the Florida pipe-bomber who acted alone and without endorsement from any political group. Absolutely.

Will you condemn antifa for this act?

You're definitely not going to get a 'yes' or 'no' answer to that question.

I do gotta say, I am a little surprised that a guy with an annual salary of 7 million dollars does not live in a gated community that could keep these type of people out.

This is why I own 35 acres in a rural area.  If anyone wants to "protest" in front of my home I can use my 2nd amendment right to defend my home and family.

This is the front gate to my property.  If you get this far you are already trespassing.

[Image: XwgZ7l1.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You are a bit paranoid...

I love the fake bullet holes on the sign lol

(11-08-2018, 04:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I do gotta say, I am a little surprised that a guy with an annual salary of 7 million dollars does not live in a gated community that could keep these type of people out.

He lives in the DC suburbs. $7M per year is just north of food stamps for a family of 6 there.

(11-08-2018, 04:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I love the fake bullet holes on the sign lol

There are many of those type signs up here and the bullet holes are definitely not fake. Lol.

I condemn Antifa for this act.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Lately, the reasonable people have been silent while the fringes have become more emboldened, on the left and the right. While proclaiming them as unaffiliated crazies, we attempt to create a discernible margin between them and us. But underneath that silent arm's length, we inadvertently, or not, project a little fist bump for these acts of outrageousness which 'give it to the other side'. It's time for reasonable people to begin voicing their condemnations or the physical acts will intensify until more people are seriously hurt or killed (Charlottesville). Words and ideas are the only real weapons of choice in a debate. Above all else, civility must reign.

This concludes my haughty, but heartfelt, opinion.  Peasants Tongue

this wasn't just a protest. Ramming into the door, tagging his driveway, threatening mail bombs....