Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders)

(04-12-2019, 11:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 10:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I don't think he should of said it but he's on a different team now and I think he was a little mad Juju voted voted MVP because Brown left.  Brown was talking a little trash regarding football and people are acting like he said something about the mans family  or something.  Way over blown imo

Depending on the Raiders draft, I think us and the Raiders will be the 2 most improved teams in the league.  Mayock and Gruden is a hell of a combo, the had a great FA, and I think they will have a great draft
Raiders bout to still be taking that fat L from the Chiefs and Chargers. They also play the NFC North with GB (improved D), Bears and Vikings. Then they play the AFC South with Colts, Texans and Jags.

I think the Raiders will be picking in the top 10 again next season.
I'll get back with you on this after the draft

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills - by NCJag - 03-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills - by TheeKB - 03-08-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills - by JNev - 03-08-2019, 07:29 PM
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills - by TheeKB - 03-08-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders) - by flgatorsandjags - 04-12-2019, 11:05 AM