Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown Traded to the Bills (raiders)

Breaking now. Will be really interesting how that goes. I guess the Steelers got the last laugh in this battle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol bet AB not happy bwahahaha
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Oof. That's rough. This is a team that made a player flat out quit during a half time. ... and They still beat us lol

That does suck for him, you think you may go to San fran but then end up in a place that is small step up from Cleveland lol.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 04:16 AM by rpr52121.)

Not so fast my friend....

Antonio Brown trade rumors: Conflicting reports emerge about potential Bills trade as free agency nears
The Bills could be getting arguably the best receiver in football to pair with Josh Allen, according to one report https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/anton...ncy-nears/

The Bills front office was probably looking for the rat in the front office leaking fake news...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Would love to see this. Josh Allen would get the last laugh

AB put the brakes on that big time.

You want to complain about Ben throwing a bad ball and then have to play with Allen?!?! Good luck.

This is gonna get ugly. A.B. thought the best teams in the league were gonna be lining up for his services. That isn't happening and now he's realizing he's gonna probably have to go to a bad team. Sometimes the grass is not always greener. He's burned his bridges in Pittsburgh, so that's not an option either. I predict he announces his retirement when he finds out the only teams that want him are in re-building mode.

Good lord. You had Bell toting the ball and catching out of the backfield, Juju on the other side, and Ben throwing it....and then possibly going to BUFFALO. AB would quit after training camp. I read reports where Tenn/AZ/and Oak were the other teams interested. Mr. Big Chest would eat Mariota, Murray/Rosen, or Derek Carr ALIVE. But hey, he doesn't NEED the NFL and they're gonna play by HIS rules, right?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 10:09 AM by imtheblkranger.)

Apparently GB wanted him too.

IMO, this shows a bit what teams think about Josh Allen. If Pitt was willing to deal him to an AFC team, then they can't view them as much of a threat.

I think he and Bell goes to the Raiders

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2019, 11:37 AM by TheeKB.)

I think he’d be a good fit for our locker room. Foles feeds playmakers. Look how Jeffery went from non factor with Wentz to the factor with Foles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also, his market is looking more and more “bleak” (per headlines) so I think he may be a bit humbled (to a degree) and take a one year deal.

(03-08-2019, 11:35 AM)TheeKB Wrote: I think he’d be a good fit for our locker room. Foles feeds playmakers. Look how Jeffery went from non factor with Wentz to the factor with Foles

Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

(03-08-2019, 11:35 AM)TheeKB Wrote: I think he’d be a good fit for our locker room. Foles feeds playmakers. Look how Jeffery went from non factor with Wentz to the factor with Foles

Also, his market is looking more and more “bleak” (per headlines) so I think he may be a bit humbled (to a degree) and take a one year deal.

The locker room?

You mean the guy who posted videos on Facebook while the coach was speaking? Or the guy who puts his whole team and organization on blast? Or the guy who says he doesn't care if he ever plays again? He would be good for our locker room? That's delusional.

(03-08-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

Amen!

Hell no to AB.

Another fail from JNev lol

(03-08-2019, 12:30 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Diva receivers aren’t a good fit for any locker room.

Amen!

Pretty sure Foles isn’t Big B. Pretty sure Marrone isn’t Tomlin. Also pretty sure our Locker room would put him in his place and that having someone on offense that wants to work that hard and win that bad is a good thing. Yeah he’s a drama king but I don’t see him doing that as a featured wr and gettin fed like Pooh bear at a honey convention.

(03-08-2019, 11:00 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think he and Bell goes to the Raiders

I'm not sure the Raiders owner can afford it...  All his money is tied up in Gruden's ridiculous contract.

(03-08-2019, 02:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Hell no to AB.

Another fail from JNev lol

You got me! I’m an idiot for posting news Ian Rapoport tweeted I guess...