Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional Draft Picks You DON'T Want to See

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 05:49 PM by VondyP.)

(06-04-2019, 01:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 12:13 PM)VondyP Wrote: As a tacks fan, i didnt want the jags to take a young QB or an offensive weapon. Mission accomplished I suppose.

Agreed, I'd much rather have the SB MVP QB from 2 years ago and the QB with multiple QB records

i would also prefer you have nick foles than a qb with tremendous upside. 

he's definitely startable, but he doesnt have the potential of a good rookie. foles has reached his peak, and has never accomplished anything outside of philly in a simplified system. oh, and you didnt give him any weapons, which he had an abundance of in philly and still only looked "meh" outside of that playoff run.

(06-04-2019, 12:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 12:13 PM)VondyP Wrote: As a tacks fan, i didnt want the jags to take a young QB or an offensive weapon. Mission accomplished I suppose.

Maybe. 

Josh Oliver is worth keeping an eye on in that regard. The third round TE figures to be used creatively in our new coordinator's scheme.  He's 6'5" - 250  with decent wheels and good hands.

oh i know all about josh oliver, i took him as a sleeper in my dynasty rookie draft last month. foles loves him some TE and your coaching staff fell in love with him very early on in the draft process. i think you overdrafted him personally, but he could work out.

but, i'm still really glad he isnt hockenson or fant. you guys could have had either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Divisional Draft Picks You DON'T Want to See - by VondyP - 06-04-2019, 05:47 PM