Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is FSU's problem? It's embarrassing...

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 07:07 AM by Rockman1966.)

1. Complete lack of discipline  4x personal fouls on UVA's last scoring drive
2. Coaches and players that lack football intelligence Stupid, unnecassary penalties at critical times
3. No accountability Make each stupid play cost playing time, or stadiums, 100 yard suicides, or special 1:1 time with the Strength Coach at 5am
4. Horrific Defensive Coordinator Zero creativity
5. Pathetic play-calling by OC Stop with the bubble screens and 5 yard WR routes, use Akers

I'm embarrassed.  I'm embarrassed for the university, embarrassed of the lack of effort, embarrassed for a head coach that so obviously lack the proper football acumen to lead an elite football program or what was an elite program less than 5 years ago.  I was called most of UVAs and the FSUs plays the entire game.  I'm no guru, but I do know tendencies, formations, and match-ups.  The entire FSU football program lacks focus, attention to detail, and sophistication.  I would be OK if I thought the FSU kids were getting coached up, but they're not.  I might also be OK if I saw smart, consistent play, but I'm not.  I might be OK if I felt the HC was putting his team in the best position to win, but I do not.  And, the worse thing I can say about Taggart is he lacks the outward emotion and emotional intelligence to succeed at FSU.  Don't get me wrong.  He's a nice guy.  And we all know where nice guys finish.
The lights are too bright for Willie, he's in way over his head.  

*Hornibrook was 26-6 as a starter at Wisconsin. That's 26-6 in the Big Ten. Hasn't played a down. Insane.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
What is FSU's problem? It's embarrassing... - by Rockman1966 - 09-14-2019, 11:41 PM