Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where is the Josh Allen haters out now?

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 07:35 AM by Caldrac.)

Allen has had some clunkers this year. Didn't fair well against the Eagles nor the Patriots and that was at home too. He struggled at Cleveland. What's helped him is his legs. He's been making a lot of plays in the red zone lately. He has eight on the ground this year. If you tack that onto his 16 TD passes he's accounted for 24 TD's Vs 8 INT's & he shows 12 fumbles on the year. Not sure how many he lost but I would imagine it came in those three losses between Philadelphia, New England & Cleveland.

He's taken a big step forward this year though. My knock on him coming out of Wyoming was just that. Small school prospect. Not a lot of games played. Pretty low completion percentage. Didn't really see a lot of film on him. But that's why I thought he reminded me a little bit of Carson Wentz. Similar build. Similar play style and arm strength. Little film to look at coming out of little ol' North Dakota State.

Allen is doing his part though. This Buffalo's team is really a mirror image of our 2017 team if you look at the numbers. Highly touted defense that can get after you, suspect schedule with some creampuff teams to bulldoze over with QB issues. Strong running game that's effective when it needs to be. Small name receivers that take turns showing up in different games.

This is a sneaky team that'll possibly upset a team like Baltimore or Kansas City in the play-off's but get jobbed by the refs in a New England showdown again. The AFC is honestly weak this year. Outside of New England & Baltimore I am not sold on the rest of the play-off teams.

NFC will probably take the crown in February. Between New Orleans, San Francisco, Green Bay & Seattle they just seem to find ways to win and they look good doing it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the Josh Allen haters out now? - by Caldrac - 11-30-2019, 07:32 AM