Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Woman Repeatedly Punches Child In Head For Having Pro-Trump Sign: Police Report

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 09:14 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-05-2020, 04:56 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Anyone else surprised no one has been in here trying to justify this yet? Laughing

You're surprised nobody has been in here to justify this? How could it possibly be justified? If it's true, that [BLEEP] is crazy.

I was in my van with family recently, we were passed in a school zone with double yellow lines (that means no passing for you city folk) by a car driven by a guy in a MAGA hat, the passenger giving us the finger and yelling "[BLEEP] Biden" as they committed at least 3 moving violations in their eagerness to express their opinion of my Biden for President sticker.

Crazy is everywhere.

Well you are supporting a racist child-groper. Poor kids are just as talented as white kids, end of quote.

If you're black and don't vote for me, you ain't black, end of quote.

He's had 48 years in politics and done nothing in them... except lie everytime his mouth moves. There's a reason he's called Lyin' Biden.

But hey, you guys like to vote based on what people say rather than what they do. You enjoy being lied to. Hell, I saw a Biden supporter say a Biden/Hitler ticket would be preferable to anything with Trump. That's just disgusting - but hey - that's your party of hate and violence and cowardice.

Man I wish so badly I was in that plant when Biden said you wanna go outside? Taken care of a problem right then and there forever. Little piece of crap's never been in a fight in his life.. child groper.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman Repeatedly Punches Child In Head For Having Pro-Trump Sign: Police Report - by TrivialPursuit - 09-05-2020, 09:07 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 09-11-2020, 10:34 AM