Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Woman Repeatedly Punches Child In Head For Having Pro-Trump Sign: Police Report

Woman Repeatedly Punches Child In Head For Having Pro-Trump Sign: Police Report

Police in Boulder, Colorado, are searching for a woman that allegedly attacked a young boy earlier this week who was riding his bike while carrying a pro-Trump sign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-rep...zXpi5Z9jmk
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-04-2020, 04:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Woman Repeatedly Punches Child In Head For Having Pro-Trump Sign: Police Report

Police in Boulder, Colorado, are searching for a woman that allegedly attacked a young boy earlier this week who was riding his bike while carrying a pro-Trump sign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-rep...zXpi5Z9jmk

These are sick people.

Political terrorism should garner the death penalty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anyone else surprised no one has been in here trying to justify this yet? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-05-2020, 04:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Anyone else surprised no one has been in here trying to justify this yet? Laughing

You're surprised nobody has been in here to justify this? How could it possibly be justified? If it's true, that [BLEEP] is crazy.

I was in my van with family recently, we were passed in a school zone with double yellow lines (that means no passing for you city folk) by a car driven by a guy in a MAGA hat, the passenger giving us the finger and yelling "[BLEEP] Biden" as they committed at least 3 moving violations in their eagerness to express their opinion of my Biden for President sticker.

Crazy is everywhere.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-04-2020, 09:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Political terrorism should garner the death penalty.

Really? Tell these clowns...

[Image: 200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415...60x428.jpg]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 09:14 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(09-05-2020, 04:56 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 04:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Anyone else surprised no one has been in here trying to justify this yet? Laughing

You're surprised nobody has been in here to justify this? How could it possibly be justified? If it's true, that [BLEEP] is crazy.

I was in my van with family recently, we were passed in a school zone with double yellow lines (that means no passing for you city folk) by a car driven by a guy in a MAGA hat, the passenger giving us the finger and yelling "[BLEEP] Biden" as they committed at least 3 moving violations in their eagerness to express their opinion of my Biden for President sticker.

Crazy is everywhere.

Well you are supporting a racist child-groper. Poor kids are just as talented as white kids, end of quote.

If you're black and don't vote for me, you ain't black, end of quote.

He's had 48 years in politics and done nothing in them... except lie everytime his mouth moves. There's a reason he's called Lyin' Biden.

But hey, you guys like to vote based on what people say rather than what they do. You enjoy being lied to. Hell, I saw a Biden supporter say a Biden/Hitler ticket would be preferable to anything with Trump. That's just disgusting - but hey - that's your party of hate and violence and cowardice.

Man I wish so badly I was in that plant when Biden said you wanna go outside? Taken care of a problem right then and there forever. Little piece of crap's never been in a fight in his life.. child groper.

(09-05-2020, 05:08 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 09:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Political terrorism should garner the death penalty.

Really? Tell these clowns...

[Image: 200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415...60x428.jpg]

Lol, that you equate peaceful protest with assault and battery says too much about you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Obviously, Biden supporters are in favor of punching children.

(09-06-2020, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Obviously, Biden supporters are in favor of punching children.

Maybe.

But they've definitely decided that inappropriately groping children isn't a deal breaker.

(09-06-2020, 12:35 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Obviously, Biden supporters are in favor of punching children.

Maybe.

But they've definitely decided that inappropriately groping children isn't a deal breaker.

Nor is dementia.

Has there been a follow up on this story yet? I tend to wait on stories like this until both sides come out.

Boulder is full of trust funding hippies
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I hate, HATE ALL Democrats. They are so full of stupidity and ignorance to continue to support a party that has demonstrated their hatred for America and Americans so many times you can’t even count them.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

In all this wokeness we're having today, are we willing to call hate crimes if they're perpetrated against white people? 

I hate playing the 'what if' game. But you really have to ask yourself if this would make national headlines and result in more riots if the races were swapped. I think we all know the answer to that.

https://www.kmov.com/news/caught-on-vide...f56f7.html

(09-11-2020, 09:46 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: In all this wokeness we're having today, are we willing to call hate crimes if they're perpetrated against white people? 

I hate playing the 'what if' game. But you really have to ask yourself if this would make national headlines and result in more riots if the races were swapped. I think we all know the answer to that.

https://www.kmov.com/news/caught-on-vide...f56f7.html

Don't you love how they say "the motive for the attack remains unclear"? LOL, we know the motive. More hate crimes perpetrated by blacks against innocent whites. I am personally getting sick and tired of it all. To hell with #BLM, to hell with ALL racist. It is time we start fighting back!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I had that thought initially, but that dude has been arrested 18 times for various assaults. Might just be a mentally unstable dude.

(09-11-2020, 10:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I had that thought initially, but that dude has been arrested 18 times for various assaults. Might just be a mentally unstable dude.

The culture of woke does not allow for other facts to be considered. We must protest now.

I'm disgusted with all the commercials I see talking about supporting black business.

If they have a great product I'll buy it no matter what race is the owner.

I wish we would stop identifying with a skin color. That's racism. I feel ZERO kinship with white people just because they're white - that's asinine.

The video Lucky2Last posted of “Woke vs Racist” was hilariously true.