Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already..

(11-22-2020, 05:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 05:33 PM)Upper Wrote: You're right, we can take the best QB at 2 and still field a competent surrounding cast with our other quality picks. Taking a non QB at 2 and setting for the 5th QB in this class would not be doing both.

Just because you think a guy is the 2nd best QB doesn't mean every other team will think the same. I love what the Raiders did in 2014.  They got the best pass rusher and then the best QB in the draft with their 2nd pick when you wanted to tank for a QB that has been an average at best QB and went at the bottom of the first. Its about value, take the best player on your board and don't reach for a player at a certain position

Yes, you love what that one team did that one time. What about the dozens and dozens of times that other teams have tried that and got nothing? And it's not exactly like the Raiders have killed it with that approach either it's been 7 years and they're just now looking decent. Like I said, y'all are happy with mediocrity. Which I'm not really knocking per se, when you've been one of the very worst teams for the last 20 years mediocrity is awfully appealing. It's just not for me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already.. - by Upper - 11-22-2020, 05:54 PM