Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fields 2 interceptions vs. IU already..

4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.  They lead 21-7 against number 9 IU, but really?  Is this guy a top 2 pick?  IU?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Haskins-esque.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-21-2020, 02:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Haskins-esque.

I couldn't have said it better.

(11-21-2020, 02:34 PM)JaguarWC Wrote: 4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.  They lead 21-7 against number 9 IU, but really?  Is this guy a top 2 pick?  IU?

If he is, somebody messed up. He has no pocket presence and doesn't go through all his reads. The Buckeye running game is saving him today.

Well, Kyle Trask was just compared to Nick Foles on TV. It looks like I don't want either of them.

Now he has 3 picks on the day.

So the first time he meets a reasonably competent defense he crumbles? Ok...

He's thrown as many picks today as Trask has all year.

Zack Wilson, anyone?

Ohio St D won that game. The fumble inside Ohio St 5. The pick 6 etc.

(11-21-2020, 04:10 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Zack Wilson, anyone?

I think the reason the Jags are putting more players on IR is they realize they need to tank hard for Trevor. Maybe the Jets will win a game. Also, maybe Trevor will not want to play for the Jets and the Jags could swap #2 for #1 in exchange for their 2nd 1st rounder or a 2nd rounder. It's clear that Trevor is the only blue chip QB in this year's draft. 

Last year's draft had two blue chippers, maybe three if Tua stays healthy. In hindsight, I wish Caldwell would've traded up for Herbert. I saw him as very raw, so I was wrong about him.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Not over yet though lol

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2020, 04:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I want Ty Fryfogle. Dude is insane

Fields lol

Overrated almost as much as Haskins was

Haha

I am just saying, if you spending a top 10 on a QB he better be somewhat a sure shot. I am not a fan of stretching for a pick. I mean, I was saying Fields was my second favorite after Lawrence, but hell, I will definitely take Trask as of now. He plays stout comp and does well. I am NOT a Florida fan either, I am a Kentucky fan, but Trask is ahead as of now.

Well, Fields did everything he could to lose the game for them with the 3 picks and failed 4th and short when he over threw the WR a few feet in front of him. But Ohio St D pulled it out

Even though I would in principle agree that being against Ohio State QB's is just as lazy as not wanting Gators players I'm still concerned that Fields had several picks today against a good defense.

If it's not TreLaw then it's crap.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-21-2020, 06:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If it's not TreLaw then it's crap.

What do you not like about Trask?

I'm watching Mac Jones of Alabama right now. I swear, every time I watch him, I like him more and more. He throws such a "catchable" pass and his deep throws are money. He may not have a cannon, but he definitely has an NFL arm and he's not afraid to stick in the pocket and deliver the ball, even if he knows he's gonna get hit after the release. I'm becoming enamored with this guy. The coaches rave about his work ethic as well. He reminds me a little of Joe Burrow in the fact that he played behind other guys, but he was such a hard worker that when he got his chance to shine, he really took advantage of the opportunity. If you guys get a chance to watch him, please do.

Najee Harris may also be the best RB, I've ever seen coming out of Alabama. He was good last year, but this year he's fantastic. He looks faster and he's hitting the running lanes much quicker and he runs with power. He's by far, the best RB I've watched this season. This is a fun offense to watch.

I think there is a chance the Crimson Tide could have 4 guys taken in the top 20 (Jones, Harris, Devonta Smith and Alex Leatherwood.)