Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South, Week 13

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2020, 05:56 PM by Bullseye.)

Heading down the home stretch of the 2020 regular season, the loathsome and detestable tacks have wrested control of the division from the Colts, avenging their earlier home loss to them by thumping the Colts on the road.  They have used the same formula they used last year with balanced offense, including a dominant running game with Derrick Henry.  The Texans seem to be stabilizing some under Romeo Crennel after a disastrous start under the fired Bill O' Brien.  However, the thinning ranks at WR threaten any season ending momentum for the Texans now that Stills has been released and Fuller has been suspended.  Lastly are my Jaguars, who are in the running for top pick in the draft, a game behind the Jets for that honor and losers of ten straight.  

On to this week's picks...

Jaguars (1-10) at Vikings (5-6)-A Jaguars defense which was decimated by trades before the season is being further decimated by injuries to those who most resembles key personnel on that side of the ball.  DE Josh Allen, CB and first round draft pick CJ Henderson, and now budding player Devon Hamilton will likely miss the game.  While the Vikings season has been disappointing overall, they have managed to play better of late and shouldn't have too much problem against the Jaguars.  Vikings 28-17.

Browns (8-3) at tacks (8-3)-Though the part of me who likes the underdog is glad Cleveland has turned its fortunes around and hopes they do well in the playoffs (especially if they play the Bills in the first round.  But despite my envy over their 8-3 record, I left from watching them beat the Jaguars with the impression they still have many deficiencies to be a true contender.  I am not a huge Baker Mayfield fan, as I saw him miss some wide open passes that should have been TDs.  The Browns defense did not look overly impressive, either.  Granted, they were without Myles Garrett, but Jaacksonville ran the ball effectively and but for a couple of unfortunate overthrows from Mike Glennon, the Jaguars moved the ball through the air.  Both of those are fatal flaws against a team like the tacks.  tacks win 24-21.

Colts (7-4) at Texans (4-7)  As I said, the continued WR carnage will slow the Texans.  Colts win 30-24.

Last week:  3-0
Overall:  29-8

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
This Week in the AFC South, Week 13 - by Bullseye - 12-03-2020, 05:43 PM