Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
From the Colts board...

Calm down. We can still get in.

"Well if we do finish 10-6 that means we lost to the last place team in the league TWICE, Invested 25M in signing Rivers, Traded and invested a boatload of money for a big playmaking 3T who is pro bowl caliber, drafted a great RB in Taylor, acquired a new excellent placekicker in Blankenship, and improved the roster with other FA's and draft picks and what does all of that net you is three more wins and outside looking in with an expanded playoff format.  I don't know Irsay but after all of that I would expect a little more than three wins.  I would not be a happy owner."

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"15 years of getting beat by Trevor Lawrence, can’t wait. We just saw Phillip the last time in a meaningful game. What a shame. Everytime AC is out, we lose!!"[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Week 17 will be wild[/font]

"And the Jags having already gotten their franchise QB don't care. Lol they love spoiling our fun. We ended 2019 losing to them started 2020 losing to them. Please don't let this be a trend for 2021"

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The crazy thing about next week. Jacksonville has the number 1 pick whether they win or lose. The Colts will get their best game of the year. So the Colts getting to 11 wins will be a major question"[/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jaguars Colts Predictions[/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"I'm all Colts all the time, but I could easily see a horror comedy of all 3 of the teams we need to lose losing and us also losing just to put a cherry on top of the shot in the nuts."[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jags sweep Colts for the season. 27-20. Also Reich gets fired."[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jags 38 colts 27. Colts up 27 to 10 at halftime, but fail to score in second half"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
From the Colts board... - by KodiakJag - 12-28-2020, 05:48 AM
RE: From the Colts board... - by homebiscuit - 12-28-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: From the Colts board... - by Jags - 12-28-2020, 09:32 AM
RE: From the Colts board... - by Mikey - 12-28-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: From the Colts board... - by rpr52121 - 12-28-2020, 11:27 AM
RE: From the Colts board... - by Mikey - 12-28-2020, 02:54 PM
RE: From the Colts board... - by SeldomRite - 12-28-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: From the Colts board... - by rpr52121 - 12-28-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: From the Colts board... - by SeldomRite - 12-28-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: From the Colts board... - by TJBender - 12-30-2020, 10:48 AM
Copycat - by copycat - 12-30-2020, 11:44 PM