Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
From the Colts board...

Calm down. We can still get in.

"Well if we do finish 10-6 that means we lost to the last place team in the league TWICE, Invested 25M in signing Rivers, Traded and invested a boatload of money for a big playmaking 3T who is pro bowl caliber, drafted a great RB in Taylor, acquired a new excellent placekicker in Blankenship, and improved the roster with other FA's and draft picks and what does all of that net you is three more wins and outside looking in with an expanded playoff format.  I don't know Irsay but after all of that I would expect a little more than three wins.  I would not be a happy owner."

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"15 years of getting beat by Trevor Lawrence, can’t wait. We just saw Phillip the last time in a meaningful game. What a shame. Everytime AC is out, we lose!!"[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Week 17 will be wild[/font]

"And the Jags having already gotten their franchise QB don't care. Lol they love spoiling our fun. We ended 2019 losing to them started 2020 losing to them. Please don't let this be a trend for 2021"

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The crazy thing about next week. Jacksonville has the number 1 pick whether they win or lose. The Colts will get their best game of the year. So the Colts getting to 11 wins will be a major question"[/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jaguars Colts Predictions[/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"I'm all Colts all the time, but I could easily see a horror comedy of all 3 of the teams we need to lose losing and us also losing just to put a cherry on top of the shot in the nuts."[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jags sweep Colts for the season. 27-20. Also Reich gets fired."[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Jags 38 colts 27. Colts up 27 to 10 at halftime, but fail to score in second half"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Beating a conference rival is nice, especially if it's a spoiler game. But the Colts should understand it's really Rivers we want to beat after all those years of humiliation in San Diego.

They’ve had it so hard, haven’t they?

If Reich gets fired holy crap I have a jet waiting to fly him into Duval.

I know these are cherry-picked comments, but my goodness the hopelessness of a 10 win team. Perish the thought.

(12-28-2020, 10:55 AM)Mikey Wrote: If Reich gets fired holy crap I have a jet waiting to fly him into Duval.

I know these are cherry-picked comments, but my goodness the hopelessness of a 10 win team. Perish the thought.

Agreed on Reich.

To be fair, it is a 10 win team whose fans recognize is not really a Super Bowl threat.

Colts are good. They looked better than the Steelers in all phases except QB during the second half. I would love to beat them again and knock them out of the playoffs tho, don’t know if the jags have what it takes tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-28-2020, 10:55 AM)Mikey Wrote: If Reich gets fired holy crap I have a jet waiting to fly him into Duval.

They've had it much too good for much too long they need 10-20 years of Jaguars experience. Every time they think they're starting to get good again their best players all get disgruntled and have to be traded or released.

Out of the whole division, colts are the team I hate the least. Would be different if we could spoil the Titans. If the colts beat us we could indirectly mess with the Titans playoffs. At least mess with their home field advantage.

Either way, we have have Trevor.. that’s all I care about.

(12-28-2020, 01:02 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

They've had it much too good for much too long they need 10-20 years of Jaguars experience. Every time they think they're starting to get good again their best players all get disgruntled and have to be traded or released.

TBF, they did experience that before Manning was drafted.

(12-28-2020, 01:28 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 01:02 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: They've had it much too good for much too long they need 10-20 years of Jaguars experience. Every time they think they're starting to get good again their best players all get disgruntled and have to be traded or released.

TBF, they did experience that before Manning was drafted.

I don't know about the disgruntled player part, but they've never had a run of years like the Jaguars have had since 2008 their history.

Since 2008 the Jags have had one winning season. During all the seasons of the colts I could find online they've never had a decade in which they had less than two winning seasons, even in the 80s when they had fairly lean times they had two. Even if you take away the 99 season with Peyton, the colts still had more than one winning season in the 90s.

(12-28-2020, 11:27 AM)rpr52121 Wrote:

Agreed on Reich.

To be fair, it is a 10 win team whose fans recognize is not really a Super Bowl threat.

that basically describes the AFCS champion for the past decade-ish!

I’m all in on the draft and the future. Lose this one and secure the first pick in the second too.

If for some idiotic reason the Colts were to fire Reich (they won't, no matter how wild of a coke trip Irsay goes on), he would need to be talked to pretty much right away.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2020, 04:01 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

If we can't get a couple sacks this week, we'll never get any. The Colts will be without both their starting OT's and one of their backup OT's got hurt as well. Rivers will be a sitting duck.

(12-30-2020, 04:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If we can't get a couple sacks this week, we'll never get any. The Colts will be without both their starting OT's and one of their backup OT's got hurt as well. Rivers will be a sitting duck.

They might be without their starting OT's but we are without our 1st string pass rusher, who to be honest wouldn't be 1st string on most teams in the nfl. So..

(12-30-2020, 04:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If we can't get a couple sacks this week, we'll never get any. The Colts will be without both their starting OT's and one of their backup OT's got hurt as well. Rivers will be a sitting duck.

Despite his glaring regression, Rivers still has an incredibly fast release when tossing the rock.

Its just that he might be tossing the rock to us. Big Grin

Yeah as really Rivers just can't get over the hump of not going to the big game like Marino did.
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(12-30-2020, 10:59 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Yeah as really Rivers just can't get over the hump of not going to the big game like Marino did.

Maybe we can do the same thing we did to Marino in his final game to Rivers and the clots.

(12-30-2020, 10:48 AM)TJBender Wrote:

If for some idiotic reason the Colts were to fire Reich (they won't, no matter how wild of a coke trip Irsay goes on), he would need to be talked to pretty much right away.

If there is even a hint of a rumor then Kahn needs to send someone to hang outside Lucas Oil Stadium with a contract in hand.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Glennon is dififcult to get excited for but hey. Let go jags.