Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Superbowl LV Tampa Bay vs Kansas City ***

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 09:26 PM by Jags.)

(02-08-2021, 08:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 08:34 PM)Jags Wrote: Had anyone seen the Brady/Gronk T mobile commercial?  Supposedly the first choice over my ex Gwen stefani/ Blake Shelton one that was aired.   That’s funny.  

Also, I’ve been disgusted with Brady for years.  But between the “why are you crying?” Line and Tampa pulling it off in convincing fashion, I do have a new respect for him.  He is the GOAT.  Was hoping for KC but before the game I decided I truly didn’t care.  If I saw history being made, good.  Glad to see it.  Congrats to Tampa Bay and the Goat

I'm not a huge Brady fan, but he seems like a decent enough guy. I hate it that Antonio Brown gets a ring though. I can't stand him, but I am reveling in the fact that Tyreek Hill was denied another championship. He's a scumbag!

I can’t argue that.  But if we went across all rosters, there is always “that” guy, like it or not, that will be winning the SB.  Otherwise, we’d all be rooting for every team to lose.  I guess I was just coming forth saying I have gotten over my “Brady Hate”.  I’d let him buy me a beer, I suppose...or a house.  Whatever. Up to him

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-25-2021, 01:12 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by JagsorDie - 01-25-2021, 11:33 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-25-2021, 03:30 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 02-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 02-07-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Copycat - by StroudCrowd1 - 02-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Copycat - by copycat - 02-07-2021, 10:01 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 02-07-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: *** Superbowl LV Tampa Bay vs Kansas City *** - by Jags - 02-08-2021, 09:14 PM