Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Superbowl LV Tampa Bay vs Kansas City ***

Congratulations to both teams making it to the big game this year on February 7th in Tampa Bay.

Brady vs Mahomes, Tampa playing at home, and all of the other story lines should make this a good matchup.

I know I'll be in the minority here but I'm rooting for Tampa Bay, as they have been my NFC team that I root for. Tired of Brady's dominance in the postseason but I'm glad the Bucs have been elevated to the next level - especially if our Jags watch from the sidelines.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm torn between these two teams even though I have my favorite.

K.C. To go Back to Back winning SB55 will be surreal to say the least. Andy Reed has truly guided his team to near perfection.

T.B. To have the home team host SB55, (even though you may be the visiting team, utilizing the visitor's locker room) will be a first within the NFL.

Can you imagine the thoughts of both teams within the next two weeks? I'ma enjoy this one.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Rooting for Tom, I want him to win and go retire into the sunset. I don’t think he will - win or retire.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-25-2021, 12:11 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Rooting for Tom, I want him to win and go retire into the sunset. I don’t think he will - win or retire.

He's not gonna retire. He's gonna play until he's 50.

Brady wont retire. He plays next year and passes Brees for all time passing yards in regular season.

Two more years and he gets 100,000 total passing yards (regular season and playoffs)

(01-25-2021, 12:24 AM)captivating Wrote: Brady wont retire.  He plays next year and passes Brees for all time passing yards in regular season.

Two more years and he gets 100,000 total passing yards (regular season and playoffs)

Didn’t he already pass Brees when he was injured? I know he did on TDs.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Both these teams deserve it. This is a very evenly matched game. There are soo many story lines leading into this one.

It is interesting to watch the team that has built mostly through FA and purchased vets squaring off against the team built mostly through the draft and development.

(01-25-2021, 06:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Both these teams deserve it. This is a very evenly matched game. There are soo many story lines leading into this one.

It is interesting to watch the team that has built mostly through FA and purchased vets  squaring off against the team built mostly through the draft and development.

So adding a QB and TE2 is "mostly?"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Kind of sick of KC and people gushing over how dominant they are. They got their super bowl, time to move over.
so hope Tampa wins.

I am indifferent towards the Bucs, but maybe its time for the State of FL to get a National Championship again in something

So I’ll be rooting for them this time

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 01:05 PM by Kane.)

(01-25-2021, 08:09 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 06:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Both these teams deserve it. This is a very evenly matched game. There are soo many story lines leading into this one.

It is interesting to watch the team that has built mostly through FA and purchased vets  squaring off against the team built mostly through the draft and development.

So adding a QB and TE2 is "mostly?"

Plus Brown and Lenny... and their entire DL is made of free agents I think acquired over the years

(01-25-2021, 11:10 AM)Tank Commander Wrote: Kind of sick of KC and people gushing over how dominant they are.  They got their super bowl, time to move over.
so hope Tampa wins.

That’s right. Screw talent and skill. The SB should go to irrelevant regional allegiances.

I'm hoping Tampa wins

Go Chiefs!

[Image: E176841-B-0-FFF-4-A30-9-E0-E-6-C50-A22-C90-C4.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

It's a home game for Tampa

I won't root for Brady to get any more rings or glory. Go KC.

(01-25-2021, 03:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: E176841-B-0-FFF-4-A30-9-E0-E-6-C50-A22-C90-C4.jpg]

Laughing

I can't root for any team that employs Tyreek Hill. I can't bear to listen to the Tawmy bandwagon any longer. Let's go superb owl ads!!

Any chance of a meteor shower that night?

Eric Fisher out. This is a huge loss for the Chiefs.