Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rating your confidence level on Meyer

(09-20-2021, 11:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 11:05 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm going with mismanaged talent over "they're a bunch of scrubs." 

Of course the roster is not filled with enough talent to make them playoff contenders right now, but it does have more than the product we've seen for two weeks suggests. 

I'll agree to disagree here.
It's not to the level of Belicheck vs rookie QBs but Fangio typically does really well against rookie QBs.

For me, this game was always going to be difficult which is why the Texans loss last week stung so much.

The defense is going to get torched next week by Kyler but maybe the games against Miami and Cincinnati will be a little better for the Jags.

And to be clear, I'm also agreeing with you. I think the roster has enough talent to put more than 7 points yesterday.

But we ALL know the cure for that problem and it seems no one on the sideline does. That is the crux of all of these problems, we're expected to believe that they know what they're doing when what they are doing obviously makes no sense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rating your confidence level on Meyer - by flsprtsgod - 09-20-2021, 11:33 AM