Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Meyer says Robinson wasn't benched, he was injured...

(12-07-2021, 06:56 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 10:17 PM)empty Wrote: Props to him for handling the interview well, but man is there such a massive disconnect between Urban and seemingly everyone else on the team...

https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...5028478980

Listening to this is infuriating. You can hear the despair/frustration in his voice.. You know he's bothered by it, but wants to be a pro/class act about it. If Jrob walks I don't think I can support this team any longer with Khan as the owner. What a complete disaster and mushroom cloud of a franchise since the change in ownership. Good grief.

This has to be intentional, right? The conspiracy that Khan is intentionally sabotaging this franchise to move to relocate due to lack of fan support is looking more plausible now doesn't it? I'm so upset, I love this team and it's like being in an abusive relationship. Always disappointment and hurt. I feel so bad for JRob.

You think Shad Khan is the one making the demand that JRob gets benched and then plays meaningless snaps at the end of the game? If so, save some tinfoil for the rest of us...

Anyways, this gross ineptitude displayed by Meyer is unacceptable and hasn't turned for the better in any imaginable way since people have called him out on various issues this season. The guy has to go along with Baalke and the rest of the boneheads.

We've reached the critical point where James Robinson, who is arguably one of the more quiet players vocally, speak out against the head-scratching decisions being made by this coaching staff. And it doesn't stop with just JRob either... We're actively hampering our most prized asset in Lawrence and not doing him or our team any favors.

Meyer is, and always has been, in over his head in this NFL gig. Bionic Baalke was never a good evaluator of talent either. Bevell and his terrible play design/choice doesn't help our inept offense in any way and he should tag along with the other two out the door as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meyer says Robinson wasn't benched, he was injured... - by enigma - 12-07-2021, 07:26 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 12-07-2021, 09:07 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 12-07-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Mikey - 12-07-2021, 03:01 PM