Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If I could have my way in the offseason.. this would be the offense

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2022, 10:32 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-05-2022, 03:23 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 10:08 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Fournette?  LOL

There is no chance in hell we'd sign that many high-priced free agents.  Zero.

This would be the reason for the imbolded text to start the thread. We're approaching offseason dark mode for the jaguars, i'm looking for interesting conversation tbh.

(01-04-2022, 09:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Fournette?  Laughing
Armstead at RT and Little at LT? hahahahaha

I am not surprised seeing who made this Laughing

You have a strange hate boner for me. It's okay tho, you go take a look at the free agent backs and tell me who you fancy. As far as Armsteads concerned I feel that's the new head coaches call. Do you see Walker Little as the future at LT? If you do, would you put him at RT for an recently injured 30 year old? Who would you trust more to be able to switch sides a seasoned vet or a guy going into year 2 who has played one year of football in the last 3?

I'd ask what you would do, but i'm sure you couldn't come up with anything intelligent.

Like you?

What kind of idiot expects Armstead to sign for RT money and play RT. Or sign him for LT money to play him at RT while putting a guy who has proven nothing at LT.  Laughing And yeah, let's give Armstead $18+ million per year when the guy has never played a full season in 9 years.

I don't hate you, why would I? you make me laugh with all the dumb stuff you post.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could have my way in the offseason.. this would be the offense - by iHaunting Raven - 01-05-2022, 10:31 AM