Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 11:17 PM by p_rushing.)

(10-29-2022, 12:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Paul Pelosi secretly called 911 while in front of the intruder and spoke in 'code' to dispatcher to convey what was happening: 'Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?' (msn.com)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband was attacked by an intruder at their San Francisco home Friday.

Police said Paul Pelosi was somehow able to make a 911 call during the incident.

The 911 dispatcher knew something was wrong based on what she could overhear and alerted police.

The San Francisco Police Department confirmed during a press conference on Friday evening that Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was somehow able to call 911 before being attacked with a hammer, allowing dispatch to respond.

Police Chief William Scott said when officers arrived Paul Pelosi and the attacker were standing in the entryway to the home, each holding onto the hammer.

Confirmation that Paul Pelosi made a 911 call came after media reports said he had secretly called 911 so that the intruder would not know and spoke in a way that would alert the dispatcher to what was happening without giving himself away.

Sources told the Los Angeles Times Paul Pelosi told the intruder he needed to use the bathroom and called 911 after stepping away, leaving the line open. The Times reported dispatcher Heather Grimes overheard Paul Pelosi and the intruder talking and alerted police to the situation...

(10-29-2022, 11:44 AM)p_rushing Wrote: I forgot about the ropes or whatever else they claim he was going to use to try and tie Pelosi up with. We'll hear about some pink fluffy handcuffs soon.

Someone opened the door when the police arrived, so a 3rd unknown person was involved.
He had to go to the hospital and is still there but the police won't say what treatment he needed.
Elder abuse requires some type of relationship or caregiver.
The glass on the door is broken on the outside and appears to be bulletproof or laminated to stop this.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Your tinfoil hat needs a tune up.
This was already old news when I posted. The narrative has already fallen apart.

Let's see if the guy survives the hospital and is able to talk about his side of the story.
I want to see the body cam and security camera video if there is nothing to hide. There are a lot of holes in the info being shared that normally would have been shared. Add in all the spin by the media and democrats that was quickly shown to be false and new websites created in the last few months.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI - by p_rushing - 10-29-2022, 11:12 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-15-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Bchbunnie4 - 11-15-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-27-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Patriots New QB - by Jaguarmeister - 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM