Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI

(10-30-2022, 09:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I am so annoyed with our current state of journalism. I am having a hard time believing any of this is true. THIS IS NOT ME SAYING IT'S FALSE. I just can't get over how many hoaxes there are, and how the narrative gets spun in one direction without ANYONE in a position of authority asking good questions or working to verify information.

I'd love to see any body cam footage. I'd love it if they released the 9-1-1 call. It's available. Why not release it? Who opened the door for the police? Why would the assailant let Paul go to the bathroom with his phone? How did they only begin fighting over the hammer once police arrived? I mean, I can answer some of these questions if I just make up a story in my head, but could anyone in a position of power do anything but try to spin this like it's Trump's fault or the illuminati? We have data available? Why do we never see it?

Btw, if any of this stuff is available, I am happy to look at it. I just haven't seen any of it.

I hear you.  Having just watched some episodes of Dahmer on Netflix my mind has very strange ideas about how situations in homes where one dude has a hammer and ther other dude doesn't might play out.  I think we can assume (1) the assailant isn't very smart, and (2) he wanted to hurt Nancy, not Paul.  So Paul probably tried some delay/deescalation tactics and the assailant played along.  For a while.  We'll see.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI - by mikesez - 10-30-2022, 11:45 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-15-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Bchbunnie4 - 11-15-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-27-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Patriots New QB - by Jaguarmeister - 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM