Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI

(11-01-2022, 09:42 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, I want you out here acknowledging they are liars and manipulators. Not just hypocrites. We're all hypocrites.

That is not to say Republicans don't lie or they don't manipulate. I know they do. I just can't think of anything near that scale. I would have nothing to do with any Republican funding progressive candidates.

They are liars and manipulators just like most people.
Most people do all three of those things.
I hear you.  I also wouldn't want anything to do with a Republican who funded progressive candidates.
I don't think there's any such Republican on my ballot, so that's good.
But I also doubt that Charlie Crist or Val Demings had anything to do with this "fund the election deniers" scheme that a lot of Democrat fundraisers got involved in.  Maybe I'm wrong about that.  
Meanwhile I know Ron DeSantis campaigned for Kari Lake. I know Marco Rubio had an opportunity to make sure that Donald Trump was held responsible for Jan 6 and didn't take it. I'm not saying what they did is any more or less excusable.  
When I say, "election denial is an existential threat to our ability to vote in future elections," I'm not saying that to advocate for you to vote for Democrats or against Republicans.  Both parties would literally sell secrets to China if they thought it would help them and they would get away with it.  Instead, I'm saying that to get you to accept the results of future elections, barring overwhelming evidence of fraud.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul arrested in California, charged with DUI - by mikesez - 11-01-2022, 10:23 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 11-15-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: homebiscuit - by Bchbunnie4 - 11-15-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 01-27-2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Patriots New QB - by Jaguarmeister - 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM