Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way Too Early - Way Too Bored - 2023 Mock Draft

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 02:17 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-29-2022, 01:45 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 12:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Still missing our biggest need, I dont like not having a guard either.  DT/3-4 end is our biggest need imo, we need a interior pass rusher badly on this team and it shows week after week.  I also dont like not having a guard on there.  I like the first pick.  If Jalen Carter is gone right now I want Johnston or Addison.  Like you said though its very early.

The guard position is interesting for me. I agree. It's a need. I have it as one of my needs in the other thread. I am just thinking they might end up extending Taylor at RT, and then they'll have to make a decision with Walker Little. I would honestly like to see him get some work in at guard this year if they do decide to get Taylor locked down. 

Van Lanen was also traded for. I know his few appearances were rough but they have to make a decision on him as well. As Scherff is only here I think for one more year. I think Mazi Smith is a good fit for NT to fill in with Fatukasi. He's 6'3, 326 pounds. I'll tell you another guy I like though, a guy you might be familiar with. He's not Jalen Carter but he would be nice a pick-up. It's Gervon Dexter out of Florida. He's bigger than Smith but has that speed you're looking for to collapse the middle.

Dexter is good at times but no way i would take him in the first round or probably even the 2nd.  Florida's D has probably been the worst ive ever seen it this year.  What games did you really like from Dexter? Van Lanen was traded for depth and they put in Shatley when Bartch got hurt. Scherff signed a 3 year deal so we get him another 2 years at least. Its nice to have a great RG over what we have had there all these years

Messages In This Thread
RE: Way Too Early - Way Too Bored - 2023 Mock Draft - by flgatorsandjags - 10-29-2022, 02:14 PM