Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024?

(01-21-2023, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Parents were not citizens, basically an anchor baby. She is a citizen but doesn't meet all the requirements. It's a very gray area as there is no definition for natural born citizen. So it would be up to courts to decide and I'm sure they just say born on US soil is good enough. The legal argument is that the definition at the time would have meant at least 1 parent was also a citizen to keep traitors from integrating easily and making it a long effort.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

It's not a gray area at all. She was born in Oakland and held citizenship at the moment of her birth. Her parents citizenship is not relevant. This is just another "Obama isn't a citizen" nonsense parade. I'll be glad to read any reference you can provide that proves the false 1 Parent position, but I'll gladly point you to the 1898 Supreme Court Case of US vs Wong Kim Kirk that clearly shows that being a citizen at birth meets the requirement. 1 Parent matters if the person is born abroad obviously, but every person born on US soil is a Natural Born Citizen the moment he or she is born.
That doesn't mean it was the right decision. The argument is that the legal definition at the time does not agree with that ruling.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024? - by p_rushing - 01-22-2023, 01:05 AM