Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024?

I believe that they are trying to take him out of the game....... Even they know, even though someone else is pulling the strings.... He's the face of the worst ongoing screwup in the history of the U.S...........

Are Democrats Trying To Take Biden Out Before 2024?

Joe Biden ran for president three times before he finally won the White House. And 2020 was simply the perfect time for him to give it another go.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/are-democ...wX7g1X7pKE
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh. That's a stretch, imo. If I was going to spout any conspiracy theory, it would be that this is a sacrifice to take out Trump.

(01-20-2023, 11:57 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Meh. That's a stretch, imo. If I was going to spout any conspiracy theory, it would be that this is a sacrifice to take out Trump.

Is it really a conspiracy theory anymore though?

I don't think there are anymore conspiracy theories.. Only possibilities.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

The Dems are certainly in a tough spot. Joe is losing grip but I don’t think they anticipated the sheer incompetence of Kackles. They have no bail out. It’s going to be a long painful two years.

(01-20-2023, 12:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Dems are certainly in a tough spot. Joe is losing grip but I don’t think they anticipated the sheer incompetence of Kackles. They have no bail out. It’s going to be a long painful two years.

If we ever needed a lame duck 2 years, this is it..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Absolutely. Joe served his purpose which was to take out Trump. He is now expendable, all in an effort to protect the swamp of DC.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 02:13 AM by p_rushing.)

(01-20-2023, 12:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Dems are certainly in a tough spot. Joe is losing grip but I don’t think they anticipated the sheer incompetence of Kackles. They have no bail out. It’s going to be a long painful two years.
She is so bad but I don't know how they didn't already know that. Even people in CA didn't want her.

She is technically not able to be president but we know that won't stop anything.

The situation makes you open to believing the conspiracy theories on the plans for replacement. Hilary, M Obama, Newsom, etc. Also stuff about the House not allowing a vote or getting enough votes for a new VP. If she becomes president, then she immediately steps aside so she stays alive if Hilary is confirmed as VP.

I think the simplest one is that Biden was scheduled to announce his plans to run for 2024. This leak basically put that one hold for now. I'm guessing he was going against his handlers and thinking he actually has any power. He is used to being the big guy in his crime family but he is in over his head. They leaked this and he got the message that he and Hunter were on the table if he didn't stop it.

I still think they dump him soon and try to get Newsom in the VP spot. Then he is the leader for 2024.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(01-21-2023, 12:32 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
She is so bad but I don't know how they didn't already know that. Even people in CA didn't want her.

She is technically not able to be president but we know that won't stop anything.

The situation makes you open to believing the conspiracy theories on the plans for replacement. Hilary, M Obama, Newsom, etc. Also stuff about the House not allowing a vote or getting enough votes for a new VP. If she becomes president, then she immediately steps aside so she stays alive if Hilary is confirmed as VP.

I think the simplest one is that Biden was scheduled to announce his plans to run for 2024. This leak basically put that one hold for now. I'm guessing he was going against his handlers and thinking he actually has any power. He is used to being the big guy in his crime family but he is in over his head. They leaked this and he got the message that he and Hunter were on the table if he didn't stop it.

I still think they dump him soon and try to get Newsom in the VP spot. Then he is the leader for 2024.

Oh? Do tell.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

No, this is part of the reelection campaign. This was going to come out. Now they're able to control the narrative and give the appearance of objectivity and due dilligiance. That way wen they say desantis is Hitler more eople will believe it and when we bring this stuff up "97541 intelligence experts looked at the classified documents and proved Hunter Biden really was a natural gas expert."

(01-21-2023, 01:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:32 AM)p_rushing Wrote: She is so bad but I don't know how they didn't already know that. Even people in CA didn't want her.

Oh? Do tell.
Parents were not citizens, basically an anchor baby. She is a citizen but doesn't meet all the requirements. It's a very gray area as there is no definition for natural born citizen. So it would be up to courts to decide and I'm sure they just say born on US soil is good enough. The legal argument is that the definition at the time would have meant at least 1 parent was also a citizen to keep traitors from integrating easily and making it a long effort.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-21-2023, 05:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 01:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh? Do tell.
Parents were not citizens, basically an anchor baby. She is a citizen but doesn't meet all the requirements. It's a very gray area as there is no definition for natural born citizen. So it would be up to courts to decide and I'm sure they just say born on US soil is good enough. The legal argument is that the definition at the time would have meant at least 1 parent was also a citizen to keep traitors from integrating easily and making it a long effort.

It's not a gray area at all. She was born in Oakland and held citizenship at the moment of her birth. Her parents citizenship is not relevant. This is just another "Obama isn't a citizen" nonsense parade. I'll be glad to read any reference you can provide that proves the false 1 Parent position, but I'll gladly point you to the 1898 Supreme Court Case of US vs Wong Kim Kirk that clearly shows that being a citizen at birth meets the requirement. 1 Parent matters if the person is born abroad obviously, but every person born on US soil is a Natural Born Citizen the moment he or she is born.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-21-2023, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Parents were not citizens, basically an anchor baby. She is a citizen but doesn't meet all the requirements. It's a very gray area as there is no definition for natural born citizen. So it would be up to courts to decide and I'm sure they just say born on US soil is good enough. The legal argument is that the definition at the time would have meant at least 1 parent was also a citizen to keep traitors from integrating easily and making it a long effort.

It's not a gray area at all. She was born in Oakland and held citizenship at the moment of her birth. Her parents citizenship is not relevant. This is just another "Obama isn't a citizen" nonsense parade. I'll be glad to read any reference you can provide that proves the false 1 Parent position, but I'll gladly point you to the 1898 Supreme Court Case of US vs Wong Kim Kirk that clearly shows that being a citizen at birth meets the requirement. 1 Parent matters if the person is born abroad obviously, but every person born on US soil is a Natural Born Citizen the moment he or she is born.
That doesn't mean it was the right decision. The argument is that the legal definition at the time does not agree with that ruling.

I predict Biden resigns within 60 days. They have so much dirt on this guy, they are making it clear they want Biden gone…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-22-2023, 01:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's not a gray area at all. She was born in Oakland and held citizenship at the moment of her birth. Her parents citizenship is not relevant. This is just another "Obama isn't a citizen" nonsense parade. I'll be glad to read any reference you can provide that proves the false 1 Parent position, but I'll gladly point you to the 1898 Supreme Court Case of US vs Wong Kim Kirk that clearly shows that being a citizen at birth meets the requirement. 1 Parent matters if the person is born abroad obviously, but every person born on US soil is a Natural Born Citizen the moment he or she is born.
That doesn't mean it was the right decision. The argument is that the legal definition at the time does not agree with that ruling.

That argument is wrong. The definition used in the Constitution was based on 200 years of English Common Law.  They and we all know what they meant, only people playing politics pretend otherwise. I don't like her one bit but she's eligible.

Yup. FSG is right. The US didn't even have immigration restrictions back then.

(01-22-2023, 08:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 01:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote: That doesn't mean it was the right decision. The argument is that the legal definition at the time does not agree with that ruling.

That argument is wrong. The definition used in the Constitution was based on 200 years of English Common Law.  They and we all know what they meant, only people playing politics pretend otherwise. I don't like her one bit but she's eligible.
(01-22-2023, 10:27 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yup. FSG is right. The US didn't even have immigration restrictions back then.
I don't think the argument will be won but the requirements were in place to stop someone that had loyalties somewhere else from being able to buy the presidency. It would be a long and risky thing that they wouldn't even live long enough with shorter lifespans.

With no immigration laws, you needed something to stop someone from having a child here but keep loyalties and passing those on to the kid. It wouldn't be fullproof but having 2 generations of citizens help assimilate people.

With it not being spelled out, it's up to interpretation and that is never great as we have seen from all the liberal judges.