Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post your schedule predictions here (wins/losses)

(05-13-2023, 08:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-13-2023, 06:51 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I think the division is 100% ours for the taking, obviously there are small possibilities of one of the rookie qbs coming out like Herbert and being remarkable year one, tho just my personal opinion (gotta be careful with this) I don't think Richardson or Stroud are gonna be much in the NFL but it's possible. 

I think the only realistic reason we don't win the division would be either. 

Regression from 16 which seems unlikely
The defense somehow getting worse which seems impossible
Injuries / hope not
Stroud or Richardson certainly could end up being good but they definitely won’t be like Herbert year 1. Herbert had Keenan Allen and Mike Williams to throw to in year 1. Also had Eckler (1K all purpose) and Hunter Henry.

I think Richardson will be bad, i dont see it working out at all. Stroud has some arm talent but judging qbs coming out of such a simplistic college scheme is very difficult, but much like fields i think the transition will be too much for him, especially this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post your schedule predictions here (wins/losses) - by ChrisJagBoy - 05-13-2023, 08:39 AM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 05-18-2023, 05:43 AM