Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post your schedule predictions here (wins/losses)

(05-13-2023, 11:38 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(05-13-2023, 09:12 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Richardson is intriguing physically and will probably be fantasy relevant for a couple of years, but I cringe when a guy, especially one that hasn’t taken a snap in a live nfl game, talks about himself and the hall of fame.  It sounds like whatever train he’s on just sped past a sign reading “bridge out ahead”.

If that analogy winds up being prophetic, I just have to reiterate that the fallout couldn’t have happened to a more deserving team owner.

Richardson to me is the downside of Pat Mahomes as a prospect without all the good. 

Mahomes was up and down in college, but when he was on he was [BLEEP] on. Richardson in my view looked really bad, and it feels as if they are just praying they can take his unique physical attributes and somehow fix his issues, which outside of lack of experience.. he just wasn't a very good QB in general.

I've always said, great college stats for a QB means nothing but TERRIBLE qb stats in college is a big red flag. 24 tds 15 ints is attrocious for a single season in CFB, but that is his totals for his entire tenure at Florida. 

I've seen nothing very special from Richardson from the clips i've watched. He is essentially the Travon Walker of QBs. He may be an athletic freak, but you still need to also be good at throwing a ball too.

(05-13-2023, 05:20 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Win @ Colts
Loss vs Chiefs
Win vs Texans
Win vs Falcons
Loss vs Bills
Win vs Colts
Loss @ Saints
Win @ Steelers
Loss vs 49ers
Win vs titans
loss @ Texans
Loss vs Bengals
Win @ Browns
Loss vs Ravens
Win @ Bucs
Win vs Panters
Loss @ titans

9-8 and Afc champs.

I can accept you being cautious in your predictions, but I cannot fathom losing to the Texans they are absolutely terrible. Will Anderson scares me, Stroud I have 0 faith will ever be their guy.
The Texans are a division rival that always plays us tough no matter how bad their roster is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post your schedule predictions here (wins/losses) - by OG-JAGFAN - 05-14-2023, 02:02 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 05-18-2023, 05:43 AM