Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to hit the Panic Button! Team has been mostly pathetic since the bye!

Lets first of all feel bad for the home fans.  This team has performed stinkers most of the year on the home field.  Another prime time blowout and pathetic performance from the team.

Lawrence isn't playing great.  Yes he makes amazing throws but also misses too many routine throws.  Weekley announcers call out how he is missing wide open receivers forcing it to covered guys. The Fumbles combined with the ints are not good football.  Collingsworth even pointed out how he makes the game more difficult and does not take enough of the easy stuff. I would not currently pay him a 6 figure contract.  I keep hearing he is the franchise but I personally have not seen enough.

The offense just isn't clicking at all. Not consistent in the air, can't run the ball, bad on 3rd downs, stink on 3rd and 4th and short, struggles in the red zone, etc. 

ETN has been totally shut down since the bye. Averaging around 3 yards a carry with very few explosive plays.  Irrelevant.

Outside of Josh Allen and Walker there is nobody getting to the QB.  5+ seconds in the pocket against us is becoming common.

Finding ways to lose: Missed field goals, missed catches, stupid penalties, missed communication, etrc.

I get it the team has injuries but every team has them this time of year. This team does not deserve to make it to the playoffs the way they are playing.  The team has gotten spanked too many times this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Messages In This Thread
Time to hit the Panic Button! Team has been mostly pathetic since the bye! - by OG-JAGFAN - 12-18-2023, 12:38 AM